Moultrie Mobile
A few testimomials...
Elk
Contributors to this thread:
Start My Hunt 13-Aug-15
EJG 14-Aug-15
13-Aug-15

Start My Hunt's Link
Getting close to crunch time for maps. If you are still on the fence, read the testimonials below and check out the others in the link above.

Mike,

Yep, it does look pretty nice. I've been hunting this unit 7-8 season's and have done quite well, but this area is going require much more of my attention. This is definitely the right area. You have a great product here, I have another map of this area tacked up on my workshop wall, I look at it all the time, takes me right out there as if I was there. Year round scouting from 1300 miles away can't beat it.

Thanks again looking forward to the finished product!

Rob

I bought a map before my 2014 hunt in Colorado because I thought I was going to be on my own in a new area. I did get some guidance from a friend and then ended up hunting with him most of the time. However, when we were hunting several days into the season, the elk had changed their habits and we had to go deeper into the mountains to locate them. When I was checking the map, I noticed a hotspot on the map very close to where we were going to be hunting the next day. When we got to where we could scout the hotspot, tons of elk bedded down! There were probably 100 elk gathered in the hotspot on the map! Not only that, but the places the elk were feeding during the night were marked on the map also! This year the maps will be used to plan our hunt everyday.

Sam

14-Aug-15
I am really looking forward to using your maps this year. I purchased some for a unit i have 3 years of prior experience in and both me and my hunting partner were very impressed with the detail and features offered in the map just as an overall map with the additional benefit of the hotspot features. We also found the hotspot feature, security habitat, and primary forage locations to align with all the areas we had gotten into nice bulls. I feel a lot more confident that I will be able to locate new areas if i struggle with my old areas. But again, just as a map, it offered important details about land ownership and road conditions that I really like better than my old maps.

• Sitka Gear