herdbulll 16-Aug-15
Crow 16-Aug-15
Aaron Johnson 16-Aug-15
jingalls 17-Aug-15
Jason Scott 17-Aug-15
15-Aug-15

Crow's embedded Photo
Crow's embedded Photo
One of my all time favorite videos from theses guys. just cant seem to find any other elk videos from them. Any of you know if theses guys have made any others. Born and raised outdoors

15-Aug-15

LINK's Link
I've been wondering too if they will have another. Seams like they release them about this time of year.

15-Aug-15
Go to their website. They have 2 other videos on there.

15-Aug-15
I bought the one that was offered with the Extreme Elk subscription. It's pretty good. A DIY elk hunt on public land with friends is right up my alley.

Too much 'Praise the Lord' for me though. I won't buy another. If I wanna hear that, I'll go to church. Some is fine. But some people go overboard with it. I sometimes wonder if some folks associate their faith with their business for financial gain under the guise of devotion. I don't think these guys do, but I still felt it was too much.

I think faith should be a part of your personal life, not your business or in government.

15-Aug-15
Amen!

16-Aug-15
They also made a video called The Reason before uncommon ground. Both good videos UG a little better. They hot one coming out soon I think.

16-Aug-15
I disagree. Whether you like it or not, their faith says that they should give thanks in all things. And, all things asked for that are used to glorify the father, shall be done. If that is more than people can stomach than they shouldn't watch it. But, in their eyes, the reason they have what they have and are able to do what they are doing is because of "Praising the Lord". It is all personal in both camps. And, that is alright and, the way God intended. A personal decision.

Not trying to hold Sunday Morning service. Just stating why those guys do what they do. And, as long as they do, their business, what ever it is, will prosper. God Bless

16-Aug-15
"I bought the one that was offered with the Extreme Elk subscription. It's pretty good. A DIY elk hunt on public land with friends is right up my alley. Too much 'Praise the Lord' for me though. I won't buy another. If I wanna hear that, I'll go to church. Some is fine. But some people go overboard with it. I sometimes wonder if some folks associate their faith with their business for financial gain under the guise of devotion. I don't think these guys do, but I still felt it was too much.

I think faith should be a part of your personal life, not your business or in government."

LOL, what part did they get preachy in? They say "thank you lord" a few times, thats it.

They do not have any videos coming out anytime soon. I spoke with Kody Kellom about it for a while at our recent FDFT night. Lots and lots of footage to be had and not a lot of time to collaborate it.

16-Aug-15
Totally agree WV! Faith should be and is an integral part of a truly successful business for a Christian. Our government is founded on the idea of "faith" and is indicated by such trademarks as "In God we trust". Faith should be involved in every aspect of our lives.

16-Aug-15
I agree with Ike. They lost me when the grown man cried. Thought they were a tad preachy as well.

If you dig that sort of thing, they are well produced and have outstanding footage. To each their own.

16-Aug-15
I like the video and the fact that they gave thanks to the Lord. I decided to watch it again this afternoon.

16-Aug-15
Well that kind of sucks they are not releasing any new videos! I'd sure like to spend my hard earned money on some more of their stuff!! Maybe next huh.

16-Aug-15
Their videos are good and they are a solid bunch of dudes.

17-Aug-15
X 3 with WV! Their faith defines them in all aspects of their lives. I'm ordering some of the videos today.

17-Aug-15
Well, I haven't watched it yet so I don't have an opinion on those guys, but, when you say you are all about folks outwardly expressing their views on faith in business and government just be prepared for the day that you are outnumbered and oppressed by groups of a different faith as you. When that day comes just take it like a man.

• Sitka Gear