wild1 23-Aug-15
QQ Archery 25-Aug-15
Fulldraw1972 25-Aug-15
gunmoney 02-Sep-15
LUNG$HOT 03-Sep-15
20-Aug-15

QQ Archery's embedded Photo
QQ Archery's embedded Photo
HI folks ,Received this really cool pic of this beautifal red stage taken with the QQ Archery support system a deadly tool indeed ,hope every one has a great and safe season

20-Aug-15
What is a QQ Archery support system? God Bless

20-Aug-15
the QQ Archery support system is a support stick for the archer ,check out the web site QQ Archery,A cool tool to use to keep you steady and ready ,simple lift and shoot

20-Aug-15
Can it be used to hold the gate open too

20-Aug-15
S T A G stag

20-Aug-15
It's a monopod for a bow so your arm doesn't get tired from holding it up while waiting for a shot? I haven't seen everything yet, but maybe getting close.

"I've been to three county fairs, an all- gay rodeo and seen two buzzards having sex, but I ain't NEVER seen nuthin' like that!"

20-Aug-15

elkmtngear's Link
Jon, you post an amazing photo like that, and you don't provide your web link? Put your Sponsor hat on, dude! ;)

See the QQ Archery Support System at Jon's website at the link

Best of Luck, Jeff

20-Aug-15
Yes Jeff still learning the bowsite bells and whistles but really enjoying the site and the folks .we will have to put your blind and our support system to a day in the field ,priceless .

21-Aug-15
I wonder how much 10,000 acres costs in NZ

21-Aug-15
Elkmtngear: Classy move as always Jeff. Defending a fellow sponsor. Thanks!

22-Aug-15
True to form on this site. More sponsor insults and bashing. I would be reluctant to produce a product and show it to some characters on here. I doubt even TBM himself would make some of the comments and I commend both QQ and Red River for brushing them off and staying professional. Good luck to both of you.

23-Aug-15
Great picture and thanks for posting it for us all !!

I will have a picture of an elk very soon for ya to post Jonathon as I'm using your support leg without the quiver this year !!!

Now about the bashing of sponsors......Jonathon you have a great product and guys like Jaqhomo are just jealous that they never thought of it !!

Where are the mods to take care of these bashers ???

23-Aug-15
Extraordinary stag. Hard to imagine one prettier. Looks like a novel product as well.

Now as to the people decrying 'bashers'... are you joking/ am I missing the internet sarcasm as I often do? Cuz I see NO bashing. Just the opposite: support, friendliness, and a little cheerful ribbing.

If it's the last that has you tweaked, well, grow some skin - doesn't have to be particularly thick.

In the immortal words of Sgt. Hulka: Lighten up, Francis!

23-Aug-15
"Can it be used to hold the gate open too."

+1

23-Aug-15
Beautiful stag ! The older and shakier I get, the more I think I might need a little help along these lines.

Ok, so I went to the link and watched the videos and all I see the hunters doing is resting the monopod on the ground while waiting to shoot. I thought the idea was to steady the bow during the shot. Am I wrong ?

23-Aug-15
drycreek yes you use it to steady your bow and take the weight off your bow arm while you are waiting for game to approach then you lift your bow off the ground and put your pin on your target and shoot.

You have to lift the bow up to shoot, you do not use it as a tripod to steady your shot.

23-Aug-15
Hey Wapiti, my handle is Jaquomo, not "Jaqhomo", but since you're only 14 years old and posting from your parent's basement, I'll give you a break.

I wasn't bashing, only commenting that I'd never seen anything like it before. Some of you kids sure have thin skins.

Maybe you can use the QQ ASS for a stool, too. (Archery Support System - get it? Really, lob a softball like that and expect nobody will take a swing?)

Have a great season, son.

23-Aug-15
+1 spike78

There are, in fact, some free range stag hunts in NZ.

Some classless comments on this thread.

25-Aug-15
hey there folks just back in from a few days hunting black tails here in california ,two bucks and one bear taken but of course no shot for me but still hitting the trails trying,thanks for all the support here folks,its a great feeling to have a place to relive life's moments we all enjoying,good luck every one and come home safe as one hunter this weekend did not as he went in to soon to retrieve a bear and the bear got him lucky for another hunter firing a fort arrow to finally stop him but not before he tore into him pretty good ,a life helicopter took him to chico hospital were he survived ,so a lesson taught ,give the bear time before going in,ok folks have a great day

25-Aug-15
Wow nice looking stag. Good luck OP in your business.

No wonder society is offended all the time. We have sentimental bowhunters nowdays.

If a person can't see the humer in jamico's post thrt better practice up on comedy central.

Bou I hear it will hold the gate shut as well.

02-Sep-15
or you could just put your bow in your lap

03-Sep-15
Haven't been on Bowsite for a while but am so glad to see people are still making an A.S.S. of themselves. ;) Way to set the "STAGE" fellas. Nice stag btw.

• Sitka Gear