Elk
Contributors to this thread:
bou'n08 23-Aug-15
bou'n08 24-Aug-15
dhaverstick 25-Aug-15
bou'n08 26-Aug-15
dhaverstick 27-Aug-15
23-Aug-15
So I'm building a system for western hunting, and I've decided on kryptek. I've picked up a pair of alaios pants (gen 2) , suspenders, and hat. I have enough money in the budget this year for one more piece. Obviously, I need a top, but with all the options I'm just not sure whether to go lightweight or heavier. Also, I'm not sure which pieces are better than others. I'm also not sure of size. I'm 6'6" and weigh 220. The 38- 35 pants fit good, but their is no tall size tops. I wear anything from large/tall to a XL, sometimes a2X to get the length. So I'd like to hear from tall people on this especially. This will be worn in the 2nd and 3rd week of sept at 9-10K feet. Thanks for any help, hoping to order by the weeks end.

24-Aug-15
ttt

25-Aug-15
I would probably get the Caddog jacket if I could only get one more piece.

26-Aug-15
Is there any difference between gen 1 vs gen 2 in the cadog? Kryptek has some gen 1 in the clearance cave, and some gen 1 dalibors. The dalibors don't have the hood, but I can't tell the difference in the cadog.

27-Aug-15
I have the Caddog Gen II stuff and I don't think it looks any different than the pictures in the clearance cave. You would have to ask Kryptek to be sure though.

I would root around on the internet to look for a better price, however. I think you can beat what they are asking for it in the clearance cave.

Darren

• Sitka Gear