HuntsMan333 11-Sep-15
Billincamo 12-Sep-15
wade 12-Sep-15
Krisco01 12-Sep-15
Muley 12-Sep-15
Moben 12-Sep-15
wade 28-Sep-15
08-Sep-15
We leave on the 14 th for unit 15 ,, hunting south of pie town on the Davila ranch ,Just wondering if any of you guys have any knowledge of this are , thanks wade

08-Sep-15
We leave on the 14 th for unit 15 ,, hunting south of pie town on the Davila ranch ,Just wondering if any of you guys have any knowledge of this are , thanks wade

08-Sep-15

08-Sep-15
I don't know the ranch but I have been in the area, lots of hills and flats of PJ, from what I know of the area you will probably have an awesome hunt as I can't imagine there not being plenty of elk around there and by the time you get there they should be bugling good.

08-Sep-15
I was at Pie town last week, saw 3 bulls about a mile from the center of Pie town that the guide said 2 were 350class bulls. Mike

08-Sep-15
thanks guys,, this is my first elk hunt, im 57 and just got my last one through college, sorry about the triple post, we are about 10 miles south of town . off of ed jones rd , the ranch was part of mangas outfitting for a while , ranch foreman has sent us some pics of bulls around water tanks there on the ranch ,, I have always wanted to go,, just had to wait until the time was right, thanks wade

08-Sep-15
shoot us some pics when you kill your bull, best of luck!

08-Sep-15
thank u

08-Sep-15
Good luck man! God Bless too.

10-Sep-15
Good luck Wade.....have a blast!

11-Sep-15
thanks guys ,,monday morning cant get here fast enough

11-Sep-15
Good Luck ! ! ! I'm heading to New Mexico on the 17th of this month. I'll be bow hunting the Valle Vidal. I'm very excited to say the least.

12-Sep-15

Billincamo's embedded Photo
Billincamo's embedded Photo
I just got back from NM. I had a couple of cameras set up a mile or two south of Pie Town. Lots of state land. Some pretty good bulls running around. 1st season was slow. Killed this bull on DIY public land. The further south you go the more hills you get into in that area. The flat lowland holds great bulls and doesn't get any pressure.

12-Sep-15
Bill thats a great bull congrats,,,packing my gear now, where they bugling

12-Sep-15
I leave on the 17th and will be hunting unit 13. Anybody have any updates on that unit. thanks. great bull billincamo....

12-Sep-15
Just got back from 15. Lots of rain and lots of hunters. Had a good hunt, the elk just started bugling in the area we hunted on the 8th. You will have a good time. Lots of elk.

12-Sep-15
Just got back from 12, only one good morning of bugling . rye fields were up but we only had one decent rain. should only get better if it cools down. killed a big cow on our last day 9/10. good luck.

28-Sep-15
Just got back we had a great time one 5x5 killed.. did ok for my first time in the mtns. loved the country,, heard bulls most days,, kind of like hunting turkeys on steroids,, that was a new experience for this whitetail hunter, How can an animal that large hide that well ??? lol. wade

• Sitka Gear