gamechangerop 24-Sep-15
ohiohunter 24-Sep-15
The Old Sarge 24-Sep-15
txhunter58 24-Sep-15
Twinetickler 24-Sep-15
21-Sep-15

gamechangerop's embedded Photo
gamechangerop's embedded Photo
WE have been fruitless in our last 3 trips out to colorado for our archery elk. Dad is getting older and doesnt have but a couple of years left to chase elk. I am looking to trade a hunt for next years archery elk season. We have prime private whitetail ground in central kansas and it is easy to draw a tag. I am looking for a semi guided hunt for next year in an exchange for a whitetail hunt. We are not picky bull or cow and I am more interested in my dad harvesting an elk than myself. If anyone is interested please send me a p.m.

21-Sep-15
Hope someone takes you up on the offer. Great buck right there and I know what you mean about getting your Dad a chance at an elk before he is too old to go!! Best of Luck!! Shawn

21-Sep-15
PM sent

23-Sep-15
This offer is still available. Like I said we are not picky, I just want to see my dad get an elk with his bow. We are looking for Colorado otc though.

23-Sep-15
"I am looking for a semi guided hunt for next year in an exchange for a whitetail hunt."

Unless someone offers that has a guide license, that would be illegal in CO.

23-Sep-15
How clear are the "guide" guidelines in CO? There is no financial gain in this transaction. I believe guides are paid, but none the less I would use the term "friend" instead of guide.

23-Sep-15
The traded hunt is compensation. Hard to prove, unless you solicit for one on an open forum.

23-Sep-15
So the op should say: I'm looking for a friend who would like to deer hunt in Kansas after he shows us some elk in CO.

23-Sep-15
Lawyers have invaded the forum. Yuk

24-Sep-15
I am looking for someone to show us a steaming pile of elk sh** and in exchange I will show you where our 20+ deer stands are....lol

24-Sep-15
I think we're onto something here, but I'd drop the "exchange".

24-Sep-15
"Lawyers have invaded the forum. Yuk"

No. The lawyers have invaded the state Fish and Game departments.

24-Sep-15
Not saying that technically it couldn't happen. However, please link a story where a swap hunt has been ruled guiding without a license and successfully prosecuted. I have not ever heard of one. If you give the other guy "things": a gun, knife, binocs, money, etc. sure, but when no property of any kind changes hands, would be extremely hard to prove.

That said, I would keep the "guided" comments out of the discussion. Heck maybe a licensed guide would want a crack at that kind of whitetail. I sure would.

I have quite a few out of state friends! And that is not stretching the truth. We don't keep score.

24-Sep-15
Sent you a PM

• Sitka Gear