Seminole 01-Oct-15
ki-ke 01-Oct-15
Bownarrow 02-Oct-15
Seminole 02-Oct-15
ki-ke 02-Oct-15
orionsbrother 02-Oct-15
Mike Castillo 02-Oct-15
29-Sep-15
I know at least a couple Bowsiters have hunted with them this season and last......

Any reports?

29-Sep-15
Had and awesome hunt with Craig this year. Passed up many small to medium sized bulls, and got caught drawing on two other shooter bulls. We were really trying to kill a very nice 340 class bull that we could get close to but never sealed the deal. Had many shot opportunities, and with a compound would have been done on day two with a 300 plus bull. Damn it is hard to kill and elk with a recurve!

29-Sep-15
I am booked for 2017.

29-Sep-15
For what it's worth I have spent many hours talking with Craig on the phone about helping manage a camp for him and I can tell you the animals are there. But more importantly Craig is an outstanding hard working honest guy. Integrity goes a long way in my decisions about who gets my money. That is especially true when booking hunts.

Go for it!

29-Sep-15
Check Bowsite Outfitter reports. His land keeps getting better every year. I know first hand just how good it is.

29-Sep-15
What does an archery elk hunt out of the tent typically cost? Any options for a drop hunt or unguided? Looks like some good bulls have been killed!

Thanks!

30-Sep-15
Give Craig a call or send an email. He's busy now but will get back to you. He has hunts at various prices .

01-Oct-15
How many years does it take to hunt elk with Triple 3?

01-Oct-15
a long time... Get in line.

01-Oct-15
How many years does it take to hunt elk with Triple 3?

Part of the answer to that question will depend on whether you have any elk preference points Wyoming at this time....the more points you have, the less time you'll have to wait....

01-Oct-15
...but many will say that it is worth the wait....

01-Oct-15
I'm actually booked for 2016. Drawing his unit should be a shoo in with 8 pp. I am asking Wyo to change up the regs to give me change, should it only require 5 or 6 pp to draw....please sign my petition......

01-Oct-15
LOL....Let me know how that works out for you, Ki-ke!!

01-Oct-15
Seminole , Thanks for the smart ass answer . I will make sure I have a talk with Graig about your hunt , lol .

01-Oct-15
Pope

I believe entry level shoo in requires at least 5 points. Reg/special plays into that. Post creep can be a bite in the rear, as well. If someone shows up with a 401" bull from that unit this year, I'll be glad I have as many as I do. I'm pretty sure I don't need 8, but I have 'em, so I'll use 'em. Maybe I can talk Craig into an extra day for each unnecessary point I burned beyond what it took to draw. That way, in case I suck at killing an elk there, I have a few insurance days to get it done......

01-Oct-15
If Legoman is your caller, you should do fine. But I hear he's rather particular about who he hunts with.

01-Oct-15
Pope: It wasn't meant to be snide, it's a fact that you need a whole bunch of points AND there are allot of us who have been waiting for quite a while. Triple 3 is a great place to hunt and I am sure Ki-ke will get it done. I have pm'd him the information he needs. He is going to have a blast and I sure he kill a great bull.

01-Oct-15
Ki-Ke: my brother and I have 8 each. Let's hope it works out...;)

01-Oct-15
Seminole

You better start praying a 401" bull doesn't fall on one of my arrows in 2016......

Thanks for the PM....

02-Oct-15
Without a doubt one of the best outfitters in the country. You won't be disappointed. Feel free to PM with specific questions.

Kelly

02-Oct-15
Ki-ke: I pray a half blind 420 bull comes running in, trips, and impales himself on your arrow. You have put your time in and are a solid hunter. You have earned it!

02-Oct-15
Seminole

I covet your prayers......LOL!

02-Oct-15
You guys can add me to the list hoping that you encounter very large, clinically depressed, visually impaired and dimwitted bulls on your hunts.

I look forward to hearing your stories next October.

02-Oct-15
Steve, you should not need the xtra days!

• Sitka Gear