Pope125 06-Oct-15
INDBowhunter2 06-Oct-15
petedrummond 06-Oct-15
huntingbob 07-Oct-15
deerhaven 07-Oct-15
Db1 07-Oct-15
phutch30 07-Oct-15
06-Oct-15
I live in Colorado and was born in the Northwest. I left because I hate the rainy winters at low altitude. Back to the Rocky Mountains where I graduated High School. So my question is ..can someone give me the name of a good outfitter to hunt Rosies? I really want to go chase one of these elk! Maybe have my daughter go with me at my expense or would I just be better off trying a DIY hunt based on local intel? Her boyfriend is a logger so he is in the woods all of the time but I want to make a good trip with them and spend time together. I believe the outfitter would be best as where they live they are not Roosevelt elk but on the borderline.

06-Oct-15
Glen Venus Trophy West , Kill some great bulls every year . Only problem expensive and a long wait .

06-Oct-15
Spoon Creek Outfitters in Coquille, OR. Killed a great bull with him in 2012 and they have continued to kill some great bulls from pictures I have seen.

06-Oct-15

07-Oct-15
Gonna look at these!

07-Oct-15
I just returned from an excellent Roosevelt hunt in Northern CA with Arrow Five Outfitters. By far the best hunt out of 4 other hunts I have been on. Lots of animals, great quality, and an awesome guide.

07-Oct-15
Second for arrow five.. I was there last year and we all got nice bulls. Lots of big elk and no pressure.

07-Oct-15
20-22K!!! they better produce a good hunt. LOL

• Sitka Gear