THEBUGLER 17-Nov-15
BULELK1 20-Nov-15
JMG 20-Nov-15
otcWill 20-Nov-15
bowyer45 20-Nov-15
Surfbow 20-Nov-15
16-Nov-15

IdyllwildArcher's Link
Seems like they could be a good option when hunting with a waste pack/fanny.

I don't like hunting with a backpack when it's hot and use a waste pack, but am forced to use a pack when hunting farther than 1/2 mile in, for instance, when hunting elk. An extra trip to drop your gear and get a pack starts to become a big deal when you pass about 1/2 mile and you really need to bring meat out with the first trip.

16-Nov-15

midwest's Link
There was a thread on this just the other day.

at my link....

16-Nov-15
No thanks for me, I'm a pack guy, I like carrying a load straight from the kill site with a pack. Maybe it will work for others though?

ElkNut1

17-Nov-15
No thanks. I use an EXO3500 as a day pack with an internal frame that will carry a elk quarter comfortably, but compresses down nicely. I sweat anyway regardless of a fanny pack or backpack. Lol :)

20-Nov-15
Those remind me of back in the day when I had a paper route during high school and we would carry our morning papers in them.

Good luck, Robb

20-Nov-15
I'm with ElkNut1 and THEBUGLER . . . . having hauled out plenty of elk myself . . . . I don't see how these would handle a load any better than a good pack.

I wish these guys well in their business.

20-Nov-15
Buy a Kifaru, Ike. You'll forget you're wearing a pack

20-Nov-15
Part of hunting the mountains, always be prepared, the right gear will save your life, sooner or later. Hard to carry the right gear without a good pack and if you want to haul out part of your kill a good pack is needed. Sometimes you got to face the facts.

20-Nov-15
I think I'd throw that thing over a llama and just pull a lead rope...

• Sitka Gear