midwest 27-Nov-15
Backpack Hunter 27-Nov-15
TD 27-Nov-15
Ridge Ghost 30-Nov-15
Dwitt2n 30-Nov-15
CCOVEY 01-Dec-15
midwest 01-Dec-15
27-Nov-15
Reading Kota's puffy reviews and he says the fit is rather generous on these and many size down. Anyone else have the same experience? I normally wear a large and was thinking of getting a medium. I would rather have more of an athletic fit as long as it wasn't restrictive.

27-Nov-15
I normally wear a large, and that is what I ordered. Arms, length, etc. is good, but the middle is big. I think the medium would have been the way to go.

27-Nov-15
X2, they run a bit large. I normally wear size large tops. While it fits, borderline too large. Usable but borderline. BUT I also couldn't tell you if medium sized down ok, may be too small.

I should clarify, when I got it and tried it on over my tee shirt first impression it was too big, I was worried, bought it on great sale and really felt obligated to keep it, although I could have sold it if needed I guess. My use for it would be to put on only when necessary and likely go over at minimum a base and second layer and possibly a merino vest as well. Although still a bit big it fit much better over all that.... and again not sure if med would be too small.

Large Yukon jacket jussst fits over it all. Snug, but fits. When I first got the puffy I was worried it might not. I had ALL my layers on just long enough to find out if it worked. Pretty flippin' hot with it all on and 80 degrees.....

30-Nov-15
They do run a bit big. I Have one in a size small, and it is similar fit to a KUIU jacket in medium size.

30-Nov-15
They are a larger cut than Sitka & Kuiu. I wear my (XL) as part of an all day layering. For me - 6'0 & 215, its a perfect fit. Warm, light and well made.

01-Dec-15
I have a medium. Im 5'11" 180lbs. I have a long torso and it fits great. Perfect size to put a wind proof jacket over as well

01-Dec-15
I ended up going a different route and got the KUIU Kenai. Thanks for the input.

• Sitka Gear