Get those apps in boys!

20-Jan-16
SHHHHH lol good luck all Lewis

20-Jan-16
SHHHHH lol good luck all Lewis

20-Jan-16
Lewis and I in for Elk and I'm in for Antelope

20-Jan-16
Thanks for the info. Points only for my son and I this year. Good luck to all!!

20-Jan-16
Where's Lewis been?

20-Jan-16
I be in. Points only. I'm in no-mans land I'm afraid. And doesn't look like I'll ever get out of it

20-Jan-16
Thanks for the link

20-Jan-16
Points only for me and my wife......the archery dates suck.

20-Jan-16
I don't understand going points only when you could just put in for 9 and 23 for the same $ and if you get lucky, have an incredible hunt regardless of the dates...

Maybe if you actually had the points to draw it and wanted to wait a year, but other than that,...

20-Jan-16
My thoughts exactly.....get in the game!

20-Jan-16
Idyll: Just stay away from 27! 40 early rifle tags:)

20-Jan-16
Last year they had early rife tags in 9 and they still did well in the bowhunt.

20-Jan-16
Too many bulls killed out of 9. In my opinion, quality has gone down by half of what it was 20 yrs. ago.

20-Jan-16
Every place I've hunted was better 20 years ago.

21-Jan-16
Does anyone know if you can amend your application before the end of the application period in AZ?

Just curious if you can change your mind or fix a mess up on an online app there?

Cheers, Pete

21-Jan-16
You can't do it online and need to call unless they made a major change from last year.

21-Jan-16
Thanks Ed !

Better sooner than later as Feb. 9th will come up fast! ha

Good luck, Robb

21-Jan-16
Points only for me.

Not putting in for a kill tag because a the time and money that comes with a tag just isn't in the chips this year.

21-Jan-16
Idyll. . . .for most guys I would bet you its a time thing. It is for me.

I'll be gone 2 1/2 weeks in June to Africa. Will take at least a week, possibly two to elk hunt somewhere in the west with a good buddy (whether we draw WY, NM or hunt OTC CO).

I'll also be putting in for long-shots in UT, NV, MT, etc. And I usually take at least 5-10 days off in November to deer hunt around home.

All equals a lot of time missing work. I'm self-employed. If I don't work. . . I don't make money :)

Plus, my buddy and I started this thing together, and we started applying in AZ together with the goal of a shared elk hunt. He wanted to do points this year in AZ too, . . .

So that's what we be doing. :)

Bake

21-Jan-16
I might actually do point only this year also, we'll see. I drew a buff tag for late July and plan on burning some serious leave time on that hunt. Not sure I'll be able to do justice to another good hunt early in the fall with limited leave. I don't think the later archery bull hunts are all that appealing so I'll just try for a good one next year.

21-Jan-16
I'm in for a couple of dreams!

21-Jan-16
I just went through the process and got an error message after submitting payment. I then started over and got the error again. A few minutes late I get emailed 2 different receipts for Elk. So I basically have 2 applications in. Do I need to call them to sort this out or will they throw out the extra one?

I didn't have any problems with the Antelope app

21-Jan-16
2 is better than one!

21-Jan-16
Double Trouble it is.

21-Jan-16
Hell I tried antelope twice & elk once got error message after submitting payment all 3 times. Checked my email, have 3 license's 2 antelope points & 1 elk point. Not a very good setup! I'll be on hold along time tomorrow, Sure I'm not the only one!

22-Jan-16
It seems to be hit or miss this year when you apply.

Plenty of complaints for the Spring Draw, some had it go smooth and others had a circle jerk----

Good luck, Robb

22-Jan-16
I'll forward my conversation with Arizona Game & Fish this morning. There are still a few issues with the online application process, that have not been straitened out yet. I was told I'll be refunded 1 antelope point fee & 2 license fees. If it was me & I had any problems I would contact them just to be safe! Mark

• Sitka Gear