Bowboy 20-Mar-16
LONEBULL 21-Mar-16
huntnmuleys 21-Mar-16
LONEBULL 21-Mar-16
huntnmuleys 21-Mar-16
22-Jan-16

Ron Niziolek's embedded Photo
Ron Niziolek's embedded Photo
Bowsiters have been a huge support in the past. This year 350 tickets will be sold and hopefully another Bowsiter will win! Thanks Pat for allowing us to post this.

22-Jan-16
I'm in

22-Jan-16
Always love to support BOW. They look out for ALL bowhunters in Wyoming; even us lowly non residents.

Here is the link to the page to buy the raffle tickets:

http://www.prestosell.com/cgi-bin/order.pl?ref=WyomingBowhunters&fm=1

I'll try to embed it but I cant ever seem to get that right.

22-Jan-16

midwest's Link
Here's the link...

22-Jan-16
I'm in. Nice to dream. Thanks for the link Midwest.

22-Jan-16
Ron and Midwest thanks for getting this on and the link posted. Bowsite has been very good to us in the past and I hope another Bowsiter wins this year. Good luck!!

22-Jan-16
If I remember correctly from last year, if you have a WY tag from the regular draw and win this tag, you can hunt both tags and kill two bulls in WY, correct?

22-Jan-16
Might as well be a "LOSER" for the fourth straight year :( At least it's a worthy cause.

22-Jan-16
That's correct, Ike.

22-Jan-16
The conversion of Canadian $ to US $ would kill me if I won, but that would be a good problem to have. Thanks for sharing the link.

22-Jan-16
Thinking of buying a ticket just not sure what unit to choose for bow elk. What areas are best in state for diy ,good access,wilderness or not.Fred

22-Jan-16
Get the tag, then worry about the unit.

22-Jan-16
The fine print says you have to designate area at time of application

23-Jan-16
It does say that, but when you buy a raffle, it doesn't ask you for a unit.

Try it. If you can find a place to enter a unit number, PM me and I'll give you some good options.

23-Jan-16
Heck yeh it is that time of year!

Thanks for the link

Good luck, Robb

23-Jan-16
buy a ticket.... you win.......then you apply for the unit.

23-Jan-16
Ron, thanks for the heads up!

ElkNut1

24-Jan-16
If a Bowsiter wins, we'll be happy to recommend a hunt/unit to fit your needs.

25-Jan-16
Ron, If I win, can I just get a Gen tag and hunt with you in the grizz infested country around Cody? The education would be far more valuable to me than the LE tag. :)

26-Jan-16
Nick, probably - but we'd need to have a footrace first to see if I'm faster than you or not:) Makes a big difference when choosing a hunting partner!

26-Jan-16
I'm in again, thanks for the opportunity!

26-Jan-16
I'm in. Fingers crossed.

26-Jan-16
I'm in, trying to make it 4 LE tags in four years in WY! That might be playing hog if I win though...

Also renewed my membership to BOW when I bought my tickets.

27-Jan-16
Tix showed up in the mail already. I guess I'll hold off on ordering topo maps for now.

27-Jan-16
What happened with last years winner?I can't remember if I heard anything about the winners hunt or not.

28-Jan-16
Got my tickets in the mail as well.

29-Jan-16
Just made a donation... The way my luck has been running, pretty sure I won't need to start planning the hunt up that way this year!

31-Jan-16
You just gotta believe!!! You never know.

31-Jan-16
Somebody's gotta win. 1 in 350 :)

03-Feb-16
Ron is the guest speaker this year at our banquet. Should be a great time and hopefully a Bowsiter will have the winning ticket.

09-Feb-16
ttt.

09-Feb-16
We will also have another tag that will probably sell on e-bay if someone has deeper pockets that the $50 raffle tickets. We only get to keep 50% of the proceeds from that tag but those funds will be used for the same purposes as this tag. Thanks again.

09-Feb-16
Let us know when that listing is up and running on eBay please.

09-Feb-16
Will do!! Thanks.

10-Feb-16
Got my two tickets this year, missed my chance last year! Great organization, keep up the good work!

14-Feb-16
I assume you all will be selling tickets at the banquet right up to the drawing this Saturday night. What is the cut off for the rest of us ordering off the website?

Is it sold out yet?

15-Feb-16
I haven't talked to the treasurer for a while but I'm sure there are quite a few tickets left. Like anything in the world people wait until the last minute and so we sell quite a few the week before banquet time and yes right up until the draw at the banquet. Last year was the first time we've sold out on tickets. You can purchase tickets on the web site up to a couple of days before the banquet, you might not see your ticket back to your address but you can be assured they get in the bucket. I think last year our treasurer was even doing phone in orders before the banquet but I wouldn't rely on that as an option. You've got a month to purchase them now before the banquet so there's plenty of time. Thanks and good luck.

15-Feb-16
Ahhhhh, I had it stuck in my head it was Feb 19! No harm; hopefully a few more folks will see it.

15-Feb-16
This is my first gig as a guest speaker and I'm looking forward to it. This raffle has put a lot of dollars on the ground for wildlife and bowsite has been a huge part of that effort!

20-Feb-16
When the draw comes out please keep us in mind as another shot for a Wyoming adventure.

20-Feb-16
Wow another year has passed !!!

22-Feb-16
I'm in thank you for the opportunity!

25-Feb-16

Z Barebow's embedded Photo
Z Barebow's embedded Photo
A bump for those whom WYO G&F will be sending a refund. Spend a little of that refund. You still have a chance. And your chances are better than this guy!

25-Feb-16
Way better odds than Lloyd's!! I still laugh at the stupid movie every time it's on T.V. ( I need a life).

26-Feb-16
Slow ticket sales this year. Now's the chance for those who didn't draw WY.

26-Feb-16
Only 126 tickets sold so far, we need your help!! Thanks.

26-Feb-16
Can I purchase them over the phone? I tried calling the #'s listed, and have not received a return call...

Thanks guys!

Hyde

26-Feb-16
Give Susan a call at the # listed (307)655-9405 she should be able to help.

29-Feb-16
Thanks!

29-Feb-16
Make that 127. Good luck to all, but I have a feeling this is my year...

01-Mar-16
For a GREAT cause! I'm in!!!

01-Mar-16
Just did mine...here's to beginners luck.

01-Mar-16
"Only 126 tickets sold so far..."

Wow!

Put me down for another

02-Mar-16
Got mine.

02-Mar-16
Got mine in the mail yesterday. (Along with my Winter edition of BOW Newsletter). I decided to up the mojo and join BOW while buying into raffle!

02-Mar-16
Thanks again guys and Z, thank you for your membership!

05-Mar-16
only a couple weeks left to get them for this year. Don't be left out. Thanks.

13-Mar-16
At a local deer banquet last night this tag sold at auction for $13k, at the previous event it sold for $19k. Less than a week to get in raffle!

14-Mar-16
TTT

18-Mar-16
Well tomorrow is the night. Thanks to all the Bowsite members that purchased a ticket!!! Hopefully we can report that one of you are the winner. Good luck to all!!!

18-Mar-16
Good luck to everyone in the raffle!

Won one of these tags last year but didn't have much time to take advantage of it. Finally got some time late in the season and ended up with a nice bull.

In the raffle this year and would love to have one of those tags again with a lot more time on my hands to get in shape, scout and hunt. Probably not going to get struck by lightning twice tho!!

19-Mar-16
Good luck to all!!!!

Are there still tickets available?

19-Mar-16
9er the drawing was today.

And the winner is????

20-Mar-16
Exciting!!

Good luck, Robb

20-Mar-16
Well....I didn't get a phone call. :(

20-Mar-16
I was there when they announced the winner. It was a guy from Minnesota. I don't recall the name.

21-Mar-16
His name is Bradley Lemieux and he is from Minnesota. Congrats to him!! Thanks to all that purchased tickets. Hopefully we get one again next year and can do it again.

21-Mar-16
When they first said Bradley I about had a heart attack, but my last name just sounds nothing like that.... Dang it, man

21-Mar-16
We would have to re-draw if your name came up!!! How are you and the Bro feeling? I'm getting to old to keep up with you guys anymore.

21-Mar-16
I actually felt fine the next day. I have no clue how. Maybe I was still feeling it when I woke up and I did pound the water. Never got to the hangover state lol.

• Sitka Gear