SteveB 31-Jan-16
mr elk 01-Feb-16
Txtrapper 02-Feb-16
mr elk 02-Feb-16
bear 02-Feb-16
Txtrapper 02-Feb-16
txhunter58 03-Feb-16
25-Jan-16
Sponsor for bowsite. This thread overrides the one that reads,elk hunting from private property. This hunt leaves from our private property and only way to get to our camp is through it.Located outside Durango,Colo,unit 75&751 either sex elk otc tag. Camp is fully set up,bring your bow,personal gear and food. Camp sets in the middle of excellent elk country and the cost is $1600 per person for a full five day hunt. Thanks Dan 970-884-2372

30-Jan-16
For that price you should be feeding them ;)

31-Jan-16
you cannot book a hunt with a better gentleman than Dan. Top drawer

31-Jan-16
Do you have a website?

31-Jan-16
tks Pat

31-Jan-16
Looks like fun. I love that country... but 5 days is an awfully short archery hunt.

31-Jan-16
5 days are way too short on diy

01-Feb-16
Hey Guys thanks for the input on the amount of days that these hunts should be so I'm making them a full seven days full hunting with a day pack in and a day out and actually were in there in enough time the first day to allow you some hunting on that day too. Great divide outfitters Dan

02-Feb-16
Wow Dan good on your part. I actually started my elk hunting in that area and it is awesome country. Dan was your area affected by the 2002 fire?

02-Feb-16
Hey TxTrapper Thanks for the insight on our hunt area, it is awesome elk country! The 02 fire did affect us that first season after the fire however shortly after the fire the rains came and the forest service had small planes fly over the burned areas that year an drop grass seed and by the next year we had lush grass growing all over which I believe brought even more game back into our area ,mother nature does work in mysterious ways!

02-Feb-16
BOWHUNTERS - Book your bowhunts with this gentleman - you will be glad u did.

02-Feb-16
Dan thanks. I have been back since the fire and the feed is truly unbelievable. New aspen growth is everywhere. The officers in the area said he has seen more animals than ever since the fire because of all the new feed. He said that the animals were even wintering in the burn because of the new aspen growth. Just some info if interested.....

03-Feb-16
"For that price you should be feeding them ;)"

Haven't been on many elk hunting drop camps lately have you.

• Sitka Gear