Mr.C 29-Jan-16
Mr.C 02-Feb-16
Mr.C 02-Feb-16
Mr.C 02-Feb-16
Mr.C 02-Feb-16
ridgefire1 03-Feb-16
Mr.C 03-Feb-16
28-Jan-16
Was wondering if anyone knew of some Public land for elk in Washington state.

28-Jan-16
Yeah, Mt Adams...some of the spookiest elk on the planet during hunt seasons there...

28-Jan-16
There's elk in several places along the eastern Cascades, and Roosys all over on the coast, but there's reasons that almost no one travels to WA to hunt elk, namely because of how WA manages their elk and because you have to buy a general tag to put in for the draw.

Is there a reason you're looking at WA?

28-Jan-16
Lots of public land in the Mount St Helens area, the Olympic Peninsula, and on the east side of the state. But having been born and raised in Washington, and having lived and worked there for decades, I agree that you're better off looking at other elk states.

28-Jan-16
I live in Washington but go to Idaho to hunt elk. As soon as I draw my quality elk tag I am done buying elk tags here. Some huge bulls here but most tags are tough to draw.

29-Jan-16
Heading there for work in the spring and was looking for places to observe some elk during the down time on weekends. that's all.

29-Jan-16
What town will you be working in?? look me up in the spring and ill show you piles of them theres lots of them in the mount St Helens area and some great views of the mountian as well! if youve never seen the mountain in person its worth the time IMO pictures dont do it justice

MikeC

02-Feb-16
if your on the east side(tri citys area) go to the Hanford reach game reserve...gotta walk in but some of them bulls are just freaks that would score up in the 500s none typical,points and mass everywhere,just monsters,,no they dont glow in the dark or have 3 eyes MikeC

02-Feb-16

Mr.C's embedded Photo
Mr.C's embedded Photo

02-Feb-16

Mr.C's embedded Photo
Mr.C's embedded Photo

02-Feb-16

Mr.C's embedded Photo
Mr.C's embedded Photo
like i said FREAKS

03-Feb-16
Some big bulls there.

03-Feb-16
I dont know where Hellrazor is going to be working but if hes on the east side he needs to find the hanford area if he wants to see some gaints...depends on the time of year to,not far from hanford is the Yakima area in the winter has a place called the Oak creek feeding station,lots of Elk around there and even a bighorn or two, the elk are pretty much everywhere ,Ellensburg has a large heard thats not hard to find also anyway the offer stands Hellrazor! bring the Nikon MikeC

• Sitka Gear