Moultrie Mobile
Newbie outfitter help?!?!?!
Elk
Contributors to this thread:
Pyrannah 05-Feb-16
B N A A guy 05-Feb-16
midwest 06-Feb-16
05-Feb-16
Alright guys, here's the deal, I have been wanting to get out west for the past few years and never really had a buddy to go with. Do not want to go solo for my first experience. So, last year i made the decision to go with a wyoming outfitter in 2017 or 18 (not booked yet). Plans are in place and outfitter is selected.

Tonight, i received a call from a buddy who is looking to go this year for his birthday. I'm pumped. He is currently thinking about going with North Park Outfitters in Colorado. I didn't see any outfitter reviews on them so thought i would check if someone here may have went?

Also, we could be open to any other suggestions for guided or unguided hunts with over the counter tags. Montana may be the other only option...

Any thoughts would be REALLY appreciated...

Thanks so much for your help Ben

05-Feb-16

B N A A guy's embedded Photo
B N A A guy's embedded Photo

B N A A guy's Link
Hello Ben, I am a Bowsite sponsor. While I don't have any experience with North Park Outfitters I Do organize several quality archery Elk hunts for my clients every year. It all depends on the type of Elk hunt you are looking for ( trophy quality, accommodations, public or private and of course realistic budget )

If you would like any information on what I can offer you guys please feel free to contact me and we can discuss the exact type of adventure you are looking for. For what it's worth I wouldn't rule out Oregon as we have an excellent Elk opportunity there that has been almost a 100% shot opportunity on P&Y class and better Bulls the last 2 seasons. Hunts are on managed private land with very good Elk numbers. Pictured above is a fellow Bowsiter with his nice 6X6.

Where ever you wind up I wish you the very best this season!!

Best regards, Scott Alberda

Bow and Arrow Adventures (707) 260 - 9678 www.bowandarrowadventures.com

06-Feb-16
Scott, Who's the Bowsiter? Great bull!

• Sitka Gear