Heat 14-Apr-16
Heat 14-Apr-16
Southern draw 15-Apr-16
elk assasin 16-Apr-16
StickFlicker 22-Apr-16
moch 22-Apr-16
wyliecoyote 22-Apr-16
14-Apr-16
After your credit card gets hit for Arizona archery Elk how long does it take to get tags in hand. 7 West.

14-Apr-16
Tags will be mailed out by the 22nd of April according to the Regs.

14-Apr-16
Holy smokes Maverick, don't every apply for a draw deer permit, you might not even get it before the season is over!

14-Apr-16
Oh should have clarified archery deer draw permit like Kaibab or the Strip. Sounds like it might be cutting it close in your case. Those hunts start in late August and end in early to mid September. Nonetheless I have never heard of a case when a tag arrived after a hnt has started. I hope you won't be the first. Good Luck on the rest of the hunt draws!

15-Apr-16
After 5 consecutive years you get a loyalty point even if you draw but remain applying each year you never loose that point.

As far as them posting your new totals probably when the deer sheep regs are posted somewhere in that time frame.

I think this is right???

16-Apr-16
Why don't we get another loyalty point after 10 years? Isn't that being twice as loyal as 5 years? Certainly twice as costly! And for those crazy enough to spend the time and money what about 15 years?

22-Apr-16
Even though the "Last Updated" date that the site shows is wrong, it does now appear to show correct bonus point totals (through this past antelope/elk drawing) for those that were wondering.

22-Apr-16
mine are correct.

22-Apr-16
My PPs were updated several days ago on the Arizona website??

Joe

• Sitka Gear