Elk
Contributors to this thread:
nmwapiti 18-Apr-16
Chief 419 18-Apr-16
Brijake 18-Apr-16
nmwapiti 18-Apr-16
Chief 419 19-Apr-16
18-Apr-16
Anybody have any good intel on Montana results? I've been checking today. This morning it showed me successful for the general big game combo. My elk permit was still pending. I requested a refund if I didn't draw the special permit. Just checked a minute ago and it showed me unsuccessful for the big game combo, but still pending on the permit. Bad news???

18-Apr-16
I was showing successful on the general big game combo earlier today and now show unsuccessful. I'm also still pending on the permit. Don't get depressed until you see "unsuccessful" on the permit.

18-Apr-16
Maybe it originally showed successful because the combo is drawn first, then if you asked for the refund if you didn't draw the permit, it means the permit wasn't drawn. So now that the refund will be coming, you no longer hold the big game combo license?

18-Apr-16
Well, guess the wondering is over. Now showing unsuccessful for the permit and I got another bonus point.

19-Apr-16
I had two points going in for Unit 410 and was unsuccessful. Three points and counting for next year. Good luck to those who drew a tag.

• Sitka Gear