ElkNut1 20-Apr-16
Z Barebow 20-Apr-16
Mark Watkins 20-Apr-16
drycreek 20-Apr-16
Start My Hunt 20-Apr-16
19-Apr-16

Start My Hunt's Link
Hey friends,

Just wanted to let you all know that I will not be a Bowsite sponsor in the foreseeable future because of an unforeseen change in my daily job situation. I was laid off more than a month ago and am still looking for a full time position at another company..

My maps are still available, and to those that have purchased them in the past, I would like to thank you and I sincerely hope that they have helped you during your hunts.

I would like to personally thank Jaqomo and Charlie and all the others who have supported me on this venture.

Keep this tradition alive, my friends.

Mike

20-Apr-16
Mike, Sometimes change is hard, but it does bring about new opportunities that we fail to see in our day to day complacency. No matter what line of work you're in, relationships and people skills are by far the most important. Bowsite is pretty much a community forum, with a lot of great members who are into every business imaginable. Post some particulars, with what you have done, what you want to do, and I wouldn't be surprised if someone here can help steer you in that direction.

Best of luck, Ben

20-Apr-16
Mike, as I told you privately, these things usually work out for the best for good people. Your maps are valuable. You'll find a good situation where you can balance the career, family, and the mapping business.

Meantime I'm waiting for this danged new snow to melt so I can go scout a couple new "hot spots". :-)

20-Apr-16
Good luck, Mike....hope things work out for the best.

20-Apr-16
Good luck Mike.

You know how to contact me if needed

20-Apr-16
Good luck Mike and thanks for your service.

20-Apr-16
Mike, yes sir, you're a great guy & a great guy to talk with. If anyone has questions & want to ask him privately feel free to do so he's more than happy to help you out!

ElkNut1

20-Apr-16
Good luck Mike. Your maps were a huge benefit on my 2015 CO elk hunt.

20-Apr-16
Mike,

Sometimes great opportunities arise out of hardship!

Follow your heart....you never know where it can lead!

Mark

20-Apr-16
Good luck in your job search !

20-Apr-16
Thanks everyone. I am not too concerned yet. I have a lot of prospects that will hopefully materialize soon. You are all a great bunch of folks and I have learned immensely from your wisdom.

I will still be checking in on occasion to see what is going on with everybody.

Mike

• Sitka Gear