Kifaru 22 mag pac
Elk
Contributors to this thread:
Tracker12 27-Apr-16
kota-man 27-Apr-16
Tracker12 27-Apr-16
kota-man 27-Apr-16
27-Apr-16
I really likes the look of this pack. It seems to have just the right option storage and size what I am looking for. Anyone had there hands on one or even better packed with it.

27-Apr-16
I just got one. I didn't like how it sat on my 26" Bikini frame, so I ordered a 22" Ultra Lite Hunter Duplex frame. This thing is a daypack on steroids. I plan on using it as a general daypack and on horseback hunts. Though I have not packed much with it, I love the features and layout of this pack. So far, it is going to be a winner. I'm also intrigued by the new Kifaru Tarryall that should hit the website this week. It is an integrated frame pack with 23" stays and some well thought out pockets coming in at around 3400 ci.

27-Apr-16
Well I am really looking for a day pack on steroids so it might just be the ticket. I'm thinking I can also use it to pack out a boned out mule deer in the sling. Please let us know how that 22" frame rides.

27-Apr-16
The bag is going to fit the 22" frame perfect as that is what it was designed for. In daypack mode, it will work great, however, with a big load there won't be any functional "load lift" for me with the 22" frame, but I'm ok with that. I didn't like the 4 inches of void space on the waist belt with the 26" frame. I suppose it would've been a good spot to lash something, but I just didn't care for it.

• Sitka Gear