ElkNut1 03-May-16
hoosierhunter 04-May-16
Shaft 14-May-16
ohiohunter 14-May-16
ElkNut1 14-May-16
ohiohunter 15-May-16
wam 15-May-16
03-May-16
They are the best fixed head I have used, amazing flight, tough as nails , cut huge holes, and penatrate well! So far I've killed 4 elk and 3 moose with them, they have worked flawlessly. Overkill for everything else I hunt, for deer and black bear I use mech's

03-May-16
My son & I use the standard Exodus Qad 100 grain models. We've taken 6 bulls with them, incredibly sharp out of the package, they do not need any additional sharpening. Definitely fly neck & neck with the Viper Trick 4-bladed heads. The Exodus is our choice between those two!

The elk my son took last year blew threw the bull at just under 25 yards with a 381 grain arrow. My arrow was 420 grains, never found it as it blew through my elk as well. My sons head could have been used again with little sharpening needed. These heads fly beautifully to 60 yards as that's the furthest we practiced with them. We'll be using them again for 2016.

ElkNut1

04-May-16
I have shot the fulls and the swept back version. I did not notice any difference in accuracy. Deadly BH and I will have a quiver full of them when I head to Manitoba in two weeks!

14-May-16
I talked to a guy today who has shot 3 bulls with the standard Exodus Quad 125 heads. He said they are deadly sharp, and fly just like his field tips. I was getting good flight with my NAP Hellrazor heads, but was thinking about giving these broadheads a try. Does anyone know if both the fulls, and the swept backs are both legal in Wyoming?

14-May-16
Hellrazors are nice bh's. My friend back east loves the knock of redhead version of that bh. He likes not having to change blades, just sharpen and go.

I don't know WY regs, but you'll be looking for something regarding barbed bh's.

14-May-16
Yes, unsure of the WY regs there! I do know I will be hunting WY this year & using the Exodus 100 grain standard heads, they do very well. 66# with 192 grain head weight & a total 420 grain arrow!

ElkNut1

15-May-16
Killed my first elk w/ a ramcat. I could literally hear it punch through each side of hide. My pic might still be on their website. I like them, but I think the exodus are a little more hassle free and a sharper coc tip. The elk I shot w/ the exodus made zero punch sound. After that I was completely sold. Both were at 30yds.

15-May-16
Killed 9 afican Plaines game with the full 100 grain exodus heads. 8 of 9 kills were pass thru. Enough said!!

• Sitka Gear