ElkNut1 04-May-16
ohiohunter 05-May-16
ELKMAN 05-May-16
KB 05-May-16
ohiohunter 05-May-16
Chad429 05-May-16
butcherboy 05-May-16
04-May-16
Draw results are out and everyone is anxious to get in gear for september. Some new, some old, some set in their ways, and some always changing their ways. I know there are some BH junkies here who have a pile of unused heads, I also know there are guys here who do not have the luxury of buying 8 different bh to figure out which works best for them.

So as bowsiters always do, why not help each other out with the tedious task of BH selection. Give, buy, sell, trade... whatever works between the two parties then by all means get it done. Lets make sure our neighbors are more confident than ever this year.

I'd like to try an exodus full blade, I already have the ferrule just need blades. From what I recall I have [at least] a wasp boss, g5 strikers, maybe ramcat, wasp sst 100. My big bh collection is back east.

04-May-16
Ohio, I have an Exodus 100 grain I can spare sir, would that work for you? Thanks!

ElkNut1

04-May-16
We need something like the Dollar Shave Club where they mail you a fresh set of broadheads to try every month.

04-May-16
Ha Ha, Joe you're watching too much TV! (grin)

ElkNut1

05-May-16
ELKnut, thank you, I'm only looking for some used full blades for the exodus. I currently have some 100gr swept blade. I'm sure there are several guys interested in the exodus and may take you up on the entire bh.

05-May-16
I'm sure I have a Rage Hypodermic or two kicking around here I could give you... ;-)

05-May-16
Great idea Ohio! I'm an Exodus 100 Swept blade user. I've got some new NAP Thunderhead 85, some used 100 and 125's I could get rid of. PM me if any body could use them.

05-May-16
Elkman, I can take the blades off my old rocky mountain conicals and get the same effect. A pecker sized BH w/ plenty of wobble :D Drives the women wild!

I have a few TH too, but I also have some g5 montecs But.. those will be trickier to send being solid.

Sandwich the ferrule between some cardboard and tape the blades together.

05-May-16
Anyone got any 100gr. Terminal T's they like sell???

05-May-16
I wish I would Have seen this earlier. I just bought some 125gr. Helix broad heads to try.

• Sitka Gear