ELKMAN 05-May-16
mtbulls 05-May-16
mtbulls 05-May-16
OK Hunter 05-May-16
OK Hunter 05-May-16
mtbulls 06-May-16
Smtn10PT 06-May-16
05-May-16
I drew the 380-20 tag for the elk horns in Montana. I live in Northwest Montana and plan on plenty of scouting and lots of time hunting the unit. If anyone has any information they are willing to share about where to start looking it would be appreciated.

05-May-16
Congrats on the Tag. Best of luck . Hunt

05-May-16
great tag, how long did it take you to draw it?

05-May-16
Shoot me a PM, I can get you started.

05-May-16
Smtn10pt, I originally started applying for the Breaks rifle tags a few years before the new point system. I had the max bonus points.

05-May-16
Just realized I did not finish my reply, so I have been applying for 380 only 3 years.

05-May-16
Wonder how many points it will take to draw that tag as a non res, been putting in for it few years now, don't know if I willl ever draw it. Good luck

05-May-16
Wonder how many points it will take to draw that tag as a non res, been putting in for it few years now, don't know if I willl ever draw it. Good luck

06-May-16
Montana is a difficult state to figure. I have applied for moose for 35 years, 0 tags. My wife applied once years ago and drew, go figure? I know guys that draw premium tags on a regular basis this is truly the first tag of any significance that I have ever drawn as a life time resident

06-May-16
Thanks MT bulls. I hope you fill your tag on the archery hunt! Ive applied for a few LE elk tags but no luck yet!

• Sitka Gear