Dyjack 07-May-16
Jaquomo 07-May-16
Well-Strung 07-May-16
John Haeberle 07-May-16
Tberg 07-May-16
ElkNut1 07-May-16
Royboy 07-May-16
07-May-16
I'm going on my first elk hunt his fall. It will be a outfitter (no guide) drop camp. I'm in the market for gently used for anything related to elk hunting. Examples- calls, back packs, decoy, first aide kit, water purifier, etc..

Do you have anything that you no longer use and taking up space that might be of use for me?

PM me with what you have, price, etc...

07-May-16
Amazon is a good place to get everything pretty cheap.

Primos has a 3 call diaphragm kit for 10 bucks. It works really well. Can always build a pvc pipe bugle tube for a better bugle with them.

there's life straws, and other water purifiers for 15+

large assortment of first aid kits.

07-May-16
Wish I could help, but a good place to start would be the classified ads on here and some of the outdoor sites like Rokslide. I've sold good stuff on Craigslist too.

One bit of advice - don't buy a used sleeping pad. And even with a new one, take a patch kit to the camp with you.

07-May-16
Camofire is your friend or enemy depending how you look at it...

07-May-16
Yep ... I need to block CamoFire on my computer.

07-May-16
Camofire, classifieds, and thrift shops. you can pick up some dang nice hunting clothes at goodwill. I scored a pair Pendleton wool shirts last week for $34 total and a pair of softshell pants for $25. Both shirts were tan plaid like the color of elk. Thats cheap versatile camo!!

07-May-16
John, LOL!! My wife told me the same thing! (grin) Yes camofire has great deals on some great items, be willing to be patient for the right product & deal to come up! Kinda like elk hunting! (grin)

ElkNut1

07-May-16
I have some good stuff you might be able to use. I will pm you.

• Sitka Gear