BigMo 10-May-16
DerkTibbs 10-May-16
DerkTibbs 10-May-16
trophyhilll 11-May-16
DerkTibbs 11-May-16
DerkTibbs 11-May-16
MDcrazyman 11-May-16
10-May-16
Hey all!! Hunting 16E this year and thinking about using a guide to put me on the Elk for my first one. I am handling all my camping/food. Just need a guide for the day who is familiar with the area. I appreciate any help or suggestions!

10-May-16
Hey all!! Hunting 16E this year and thinking about using a guide to put me on the Elk for my first one. I am handling all my camping/food. Just need a guide for the day who is familiar with the area. I appreciate any help or suggestions!

10-May-16
Darrel Welty of Limestone Outfitters in Dusty, NM

Cant go wrong.

10-May-16
Derk - are you looking for a guide to put you on elk, call, and pack out? or, If you're looking for information on where to camp and find elk, I can show you locations that have worked for me in the past. I hunted 16E in 2010,2012 and 2013 and found elk away from hunters but it took hiking some very rugged country. PM me your email and i'll shoot you a map with camp, water and locations we had elk at.

10-May-16
Thanks guys, I was mainly wanting for someone to help out me on the elk. I haven't been able to hunt the past 6 years because of deployments. This is my first elk tag and just want to have the best chances. I appreciate all the help!

10-May-16
Thanks guys! I will shoot you a message BigMo and check out your recommendation Steve!

11-May-16
I'll get you a name and number in the next couple days. A friend of a friend operates in the unit. I've seen some pics of some monster bulls in there.

11-May-16
Thanks Trophyhill!!!

11-May-16
Do PM's go directly to your email or is there a place on the website to check them?

11-May-16
Canyon Country Guide Service or A-3. Best there is.

• Sitka Gear