PAstringking 22-May-16
PAstringking 22-May-16
HUNTALITTLE 23-May-16
B N A A guy 23-May-16
WapitiBob 23-May-16
elknutTX 26-May-16
md5252 26-May-16
22-May-16
My wife has been wanting to go on one GOOD elk hunt. After this year she will probably have 18 points in Colorado, and I have applied every year for her in New Mexico, with no luck. In Wyoming she has one less than max, because I dropped the ball one year, but unfortunately, she is still yet to draw a tag.

Anyway, I was hoping someone could give a suggestion for a really good elk outfitter. Cost isn't a tremendous factor, but anything more than $10,000 would begin to be problematic. I looked at New Mexico landowner vouchers, but they have become more than outrageous and I feel like for very similar money, I can get her a fully guided hunt on private land, in a great area. She only wants to do one elk hunt, so she really wants to have the opportunity for a nice bull. So any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

22-May-16
Just to clarify.... Bow Rifle or ML? Or don't care?

22-May-16
Just to clarify.... Bow Rifle or ML? Or don't care?

23-May-16
WITH THAT MANY POINTS IN CO AND WY I HOPE SHE GOES ON MORE THAN 1 HUNT! Good luck in your search and her on the hunt!

23-May-16

B N A A guy's embedded Photo
B N A A guy's embedded Photo

B N A A guy's Link
Todd, I am a Bowsite Sponsor and book several different clients a year on Elk hunts all throughout the West. If you would be interested in what I can offer you guys then please contact me. We can easily put you on a high quality PRIVATE land bowhunt for the budget you are talking about. Lot's of questions and lots to talk about if you are interested.

Best regards, Scott Alberda

Bow and Arrow Adventures

23-May-16
I'd put her on that private land Wyoming Outfitter in the Bighorns.

26-May-16
Todd I guess she didn't draw colo. dang ? know a good outfit in s.colo. friends and have hunted w/ small outfit good guys also know good outfitter sw. n. mex. p.m. If you want

26-May-16
Aren't all elk hunts "good" hunts...

No guarantees in a real hunt regardless of where you go.

I'd much rather go on a bunch of OTC DIY hunts rather than just hoard points. Could've been getting a lot of memories and experience in the meantime. Just my opinion

• Sitka Gear