John.308 01-Jun-16
Rol 01-Jun-16
Bear Track 01-Jun-16
buckfevered 01-Jun-16
SteveB 01-Jun-16
Rocking R 07-Jun-16
GhostBird 07-Jun-16
31-May-16
So who is all going to the Rocking R Ranch this fall. It's getting closer. This will be my first trip there and I'm hoping that it will be a good one. My hunt starts on Sept. 10th. I will be nice to meet ya'll.

31-May-16

Korey Wolfe's embedded Photo
Korey Wolfe's embedded Photo
I sure wish I could go again this season. Here is Dan and I with my bull from 2014.

31-May-16
My good friend Jim, his two sons, one of his grandsons, Matt and I will be there!

01-Jun-16
I will be there on the 10th. First trip. Can't wait.

01-Jun-16
I'm excited too. I'm pretty new to elk hunting but like all of you Gent's I sure would like to get at least a good shot at one. Let's hope that can happen. The ranch sounds pretty cool. I know Charlie has been there before, don't know about the rest of ya'll.

01-Jun-16
Jeannine and I will be there the first week. Sure wish I tried elk when I was younger. Totally addicted now.

01-Jun-16
Wish I was able to join you again, Ron. I really enjoyed our hunt last year. I bet Jeannine will love it. Best of luck again this year. You gotta top last year's. I plan on being back in 2017, so for now, I will just have to hunt through all the stories posted this fall.

01-Jun-16
I will be there the week of Sept 20 and can't wait for it to get here!

07-Jun-16

Rocking R's Link
I will be checking trail cameras in a few weeks so I will start the annual trail camera thread in a week or two. Stay tuned!

07-Jun-16
Good luck to all the Bowsiter's. We all expect some good hunt reports. Go get em Dan!

• Sitka Gear