elkstabber 06-Jun-16
iceman 06-Jun-16
midwest 06-Jun-16
iceman 06-Jun-16
midwest 06-Jun-16
midwest 06-Jun-16
iceman 07-Jun-16
04-Jun-16
I have tried to find out my elk draw results using my cid but no results are showing up. Is anyone having this problem??

04-Jun-16
I checked mine last night and it showed a code 518 on the right side of the box. I'm pretty sure I drew the tag.

05-Jun-16
Enter the customer identification number (CID) you applied with, your date of birth, and then click the "Start CID Search" button.

NOTE: Conservation Certificate numbers are no longer accepted

Did you notice what was written in RED?

05-Jun-16
Try the other two ways, enter with drivers license number or go in like you're applying for a license and look to see what applications you have on file, if elk has 5xx, you drew, if 4's you didn't

05-Jun-16
All you need is Last name, DOB and zip code

05-Jun-16
I checked both the CID identification way and I also checked the name way and neither one of them show up any results. They say they have nothing under my name or CID number. I guess I'll have to wait till Monday and call direct. Is anybody else having the same issue??

06-Jun-16

elkstabber's Link
This worked for me last Wednesday (June 1st). Is this what you're talking about?

06-Jun-16
Anyone apply and draw Unit 40? If so, how many points did you have?

06-Jun-16

midwest's embedded Photo
midwest's embedded Photo

midwest's Link
iceman, You can check the 2016 recap at my link for the points required. Here's a snap shot for EE040O1A.

06-Jun-16
thanks, midwest!

06-Jun-16
A few people dropped a LOT of points for this tag!

06-Jun-16
Judging by the recap on this and the unit I drew, it looks like a lot of guys are starting to dump their points.

07-Jun-16
I see that. I am hoping to draw in 2018 with 9 points. Fingers crossed.

• Sitka Gear