AZBUGLER 10-Jun-16
BoggsBowhunts 10-Jun-16
glunker 11-Jun-16
AZBUGLER 11-Jun-16
deerman406 11-Jun-16
hobbes 12-Jun-16
Twanger 14-Jun-16
10-Jun-16
I've not owned a trail camera in over 10 years and don't remember much about the one I had other than I went cheap and it was junk.

Seems like there was a recent thread on game cameras but I can't seem to find it.

I'm considering buying a couple soon. Which cameras would you suggest that have a reasonable price tag? What features should I be looking for? I would be leaving them in place for approximately one month before checking.

10-Jun-16
Trailcampro.com lots of good unbiased info there.

10-Jun-16
X2 on trailcampus pro.

10-Jun-16
Camofire.com seems to have some low and not so low priced units. They are generally 50% or so off list price. For $70, they may be a good value....

>>>>-------->

10-Jun-16
I like Bushnells, and usually watch Cabbelas' site for sales.

10-Jun-16
Look into Bestguarder. I like mine a lot. Most features i ever saw in a cam.

10-Jun-16
Camofire usually has good deals.

10-Jun-16
Most makers have quality cams anymore. Ive had the best luck with browning bushnell spypoint and Moultrie. Midway usa and rogers sporting goods always have good specials going on quality cams

10-Jun-16
Hands down the best camera for the money is Browning.

10-Jun-16
Bushnell or Brownings for me. the customer service alone will make you want one when one goes bad.

10-Jun-16
Just picked up a Bushnell "Ninja" 12 MP today at Cabelas. $100 off so $79. It seems to work pretty sweet. I hope to get to hang it in my elk unit next week and won't be back for it until Sept. 15th. I think I'll go with lithium batteries and a 32 G SD card. :)

10-Jun-16
Watch Camofire.

10-Jun-16

ohiohunter's Link
The ninja, might have to pick one up.

10-Jun-16
I like Moultrie and the Prinos lines. I have several of both and many that are 5+ years old. Camofire is a great location to shop cameras for the price. The small ones are all the rage, but you'll pay for them too.

10-Jun-16
x3 on the Brownings

11-Jun-16
I have had back luck with primos cameras and service.

11-Jun-16
I only had problems with one of my Primos cams but I had bought it at Cabelas and they replaced it with no questions asked.

11-Jun-16
I only use them to inventory whats on my properties and also when I am out of state and find some hot sign I will hang a couple. I find the bushnell, tasco and browning cheapies very good for the money. They are all the same just branded different. I find them on sale for about 50 bucks at wally-world. Shawn

12-Jun-16
Thanks for the recommendations.

14-Jun-16
I try to stay away from Stealth Cam, Wildgame and anything made by that group. I purchased a new Wildgame camera from Camofire and it would not work. Wildgame's customer service was so frustrating that I just ate the loss even though the camera never took a night time picture.

• Sitka Gear