Sitka Gear
ELK hunts, from private prop.,Durango,Co
Elk
Contributors to this thread:
mr elk 12-Jun-16
Jim Leahy 11-Jul-16
Tracker 11-Jul-16
12-Jun-16
I still have some slots open for Sept 4th-25th. We pack in horse back to a full set up camp, about an hour horse back ride. Camp is accessed only through our property, is in unit 75 and 751 just outside Dudango, Colo in the southwest corner of the state and we are an over the counter tag area.Camp is set up in the middle of excellent ELK country. Bring your food,personal gear and license we take care of everything else. We hunt for a full seven days, $1600. per person. Thanks Dan [email protected] 970-884-2372 Bow site sponsor

11-Jul-16
HI- I have a drop camp booked with another outfitter-1st season. It looks like I'm using this same access as yours-= I looked it up online and two separate outfitters came up with that access spot on the same private chunk. What is the story on that? Do you guys hunt the same area or maybe there is a split and you fork out somehow? Any info would be appreciated. I'm just interested in what to expect when I get there-don't like surprises on my every other year Elk hunt. I will call my outfitter to see what he says. Any info would be great. This was suppose to be a private message-messed up on that. Thanks

11-Jul-16
Also interested in the name of your outfit.

• Sitka Gear