LUNG$HOT 28-Jun-16
Bowfreak 28-Jun-16
Destroyer350 28-Jun-16
YZF-88 28-Jun-16
19-Jun-16

Big Fin's embedded Photo
Big Fin's embedded Photo

Big Fin's Link
I am posting this announcement for our upcoming YouTube only episode. Yup, it will not be on our TV show this season. You can only watch it on YouTube.

Premier is Monday June 27th at 7:00pm Mountain Time on our YouTube channel. This is a public land Central Montana Elk hunt from last season.

I know this is Bowsite, filled with passionate archers and this episode is a rifle elk hunt. So, your pardon is requested in advance.

This is a huge experiment, both in terms of cost and opportunity. To try film enough episodes for both TV and some YouTube experiments nearly did me in last season. I hope this YouTube experiment goes as well as planned. If not, well, back to the drawing board. If so, lots of great opportunities ahead for us.

I am asking a favor and do so with some level of hesitation, as I am not big on anything that seems to be begging. That said, here is my favor.

1. Go and watch this one-minute Teaser clip at the link above.

2. If you like us pushing these boundaries of where content will be available, free and online, please share these Teaser clips and with your friends (and the episode when it goes live in eight days).

3. Please subscribe to our YouTube channel. If you have hunting friends who would like high production content for free, please ask them to subscribe (it's free).

We will be posting another teaser clip next weekend to remind folks of the upcoming event. The final episode will go live on June 27th.

If you have ever had trespassers mess up a hunt, or you like chasing big public land bulls, odds are that you will like this one, even if it is a rifle hunt.

19-Jun-16
Can't wait to see it! Best show on tv now on YouTube .

19-Jun-16
I have watched every episode on you tube about 5 times. I subscribed months ago. It is the best hunting show ever. No comparisons. I love it.

I'll do as you asked gratefully. For what you do for us. Thank you Randy and God Bless

19-Jun-16
Awesome stuff Randy

I subscribed months ago too. Keep up the good work, we need more fresh stuff like this.

I will definitely share your clips and promote where I can

Thanks!

19-Jun-16
Me too! Love it when the phone lights up with another you tube notification.

19-Jun-16
I'm already a subscriber Randy. Thanks for your work educating people about our public lands.

19-Jun-16
Yepper ...

20-Jun-16
I hate a good tease. Just leaves me all worked up wanting more.

20-Jun-16
You have good stuff Randy! Thanks for keeping up with the political side of things and discussing them also. Would like to hear your thoughts on the MN moose and the proposed endangered listing of them in a podcast also. Back where I came from.....

20-Jun-16
Randy, I've always admired your work with public land access. I hunt only public ground in Indiana and can appreciate any animal taken on public ground! Can't wait to see the whole episode and again thank you so much for your work keeping our public ground PUBLIC!

20-Jun-16
Love your videos Randy! Keep up the good work!

20-Jun-16
Nice tease can't wait to see the full feature.

Thanks Randy.

20-Jun-16
Looks good Randy.

Sent you an e-mail from m yu new address today.

Thanks

Rick

20-Jun-16
Run Randy Run

I'm looking forward to the release.

21-Jun-16
I am a subscriber also and love your stuff. Will share and thanks for all you do, Fred

21-Jun-16
Absolutely YES to all of your requests. Can't wait to see the new content. I'm sure it's first class stuff as always. Keep on fighting the good fight sir. Thank you for all you do.

27-Jun-16
Randy

Just watched the YouTube episode on your channel and it was AWESOME!!!

Congrats on a fine hunt :)

Did the trespassers get caught?

27-Jun-16
Great video of your hunt! It's nice to see a class act as most have really gone down hill.

28-Jun-16

Big Fin's Link
Thanks for the kind comments, guys.

Did they get caught? I don't think so.

I called who I thought was the landowner and left a message. He called me back in the afternoon and told me that the neighbors are usually out of town on Saturdays (if I remember correctly, they are big MSU football fans). By the time he went and looked, the dudes had used their ATV to haul the bull away. He said it is not uncommon for folks to come in the back side of these ranches and do just what we filmed those guys doing.

If anyone wants to watch the full episode, rather than the promo clips, it is at the link above.

Thanks for watching.

28-Jun-16
Great video Randy as always! I also enjoyed watching your how to video on the gutless method. I know a lot of guys who argue about it being tough to get out the tenderloin that way but your right, it gets easier the more you do it. Thanks again for your effort. Always a class act.

28-Jun-16
Just watched it and it was excellent as expected. Thanks for entertaining us and causing me to day dream even more about September.

Also...I subscribed to your channel.

28-Jun-16
That was awesome Randy! I watched the Montana hunt and the hunt on Sportsman with the guy from Leupold. Both great hunts that you worked your tail off for to be successful. I encourage any public land hunter to watch your videos.

28-Jun-16
Great video. Watched it yesterday. Definitely portrays reality for the public land hunter.

• Sitka Gear