Capitol Peak Outfitters - Drop Camp
Elk
Contributors to this thread:
huntaholic 20-Jun-16
huntaholic 21-Jun-16
OFFHNTN 21-Jun-16
huntaholic 21-Jun-16
20-Jun-16
Hi Everyone, We are planning a hunt for early Sept to a new area of Colorado we have never hunted before. I have always driven from my home in NY, loaded down with a large trailer and all of the equipment we could possibly need. That was my "every other year" program. I would like to start hunting every year but this requires shorter trips on the off years.

My question, it's a little short notice but I believe the above mentioned outfitter has availability for a drop camp in the approximate location we are looking to hunt. If anyone has experience with this outfitter could you PM me? Any other opinions welcome on the drop camp vs. off your back hike in style hunt. Thanks!

21-Jun-16
No help?

21-Jun-16
No experience with them, but they have some nice critters on their website and their prices seem reasonable. Did you call the references he has listed?

21-Jun-16
No. I should probably go ahead and do that. I was just hoping to find someone here that had some experience with them. I get a good feeling from them but I have never been much for listed references.

• Sitka Gear