Bowfreak 28-Jun-16
Lost Arra 28-Jun-16
Topgun 30-06 28-Jun-16
BULELK1 29-Jun-16
Shrewski 01-Aug-16
BULELK1 02-Aug-16
27-Jun-16

BULELK1's Link
All species including the Reduced Price options.

Go for it!

Good luck, Robb

27-Jun-16
Thanks Robb. For Antelope, there is a total of one (1) tag available for hunts not considered a "Difficult Public Access" unit...

27-Jun-16
Even some of the " difficult " units are sold out. Looks like antelope interest is on the rise.

27-Jun-16
My favorite places to hunt everything are those with "Difficult Public Access." Easy public access often times means lots of hunters/ATVs/pressure and poor trophy quality.

27-Jun-16
Th access issues are way overblown.

27-Jun-16
California has a bunch of elk hunts that they have warnings on the unit that the access is difficult and the terrain strenuous, with "low probability of hunter success," and the success rate is 100% year in year out.

27-Jun-16
A lot of the units may be sold out due to a reduction in tags. One I am familiar with use to have leftovers clear through the season. You could get 2 buck tags and 4 doe/fawn tags.....no more. It's sold out!

27-Jun-16
Nick, I think that's what happened with 26. We were lucky to draw this year with zero points.

27-Jun-16
Are all leftover licenses available for both non-residents and residents?

28-Jun-16
Yes ressy/non-ressy, first come first served.

Good luck, Robb

28-Jun-16
I know that the herd is slowly coming back. Hopefully the herd is at full strength in all regions soon. Point creep is alive and well also...

28-Jun-16
Do type 4 cow elk tags that are not sold on July 6 move to the reduced price sale on July 13? I realize the Type 4 are "antlerless" while the reduced price are "cow/calf"

Or do the unsold Type 4 just remain unsold and available for purchase at any time?

28-Jun-16
"Do type 4 cow elk tags that are not sold on July 6 move to the reduced price sale on July 13? I realize the Type 4 are "antlerless" while the reduced price are "cow/calf" Or do the unsold Type 4 just remain unsold and available for purchase at any time?"

Wyoming does not reduce the price of any of their full price tags when they are leftover, including the full price type 4 tag you're asking about. The doe/fawn and cow/calf tags that are already sold at a reduced price stay that way as leftovers and there is a $14 reduction in price for NRs because they drop the application fee charged for the draw.

29-Jun-16
Keep in mind that a lot of those LeftOver Any Elk tags Type 9(bow-only) have boo-coo wilderness and may not be of best value for most of you DIY hunters.

Good luck, Robb

01-Aug-16
Did anybody save the initial list with the number of tags available? I'm specifically looking at the type 6 and 7 reduced price cow tags. Thinking about next year and the areas I am interested in are, of course, showing SOLD OUT now.

02-Aug-16
Let me double check my work computer as I save it to my desktop most ever year.....

I'll get back with ya SteveO

Good luck, Robb

• Sitka Gear