xbowWI 02-Jul-16
IKE220 11-Jul-16
BUGLELK 13-Jul-16
28-Jun-16

BUGLELK's embedded Photo
BUGLELK's embedded Photo

BUGLELK's Link
Hey guys!

I have received a lot of requests over the past few weeks, asking if there was a trial period or a way to get some kind of limited access into the University of Elk Hunting Online Course to be able to check it out before purchasing. With elk season just around the corner, I am opening access to one of the most popular modules in the course - Scouting with Google Earth - until noon tomorrow (Wednesday)!

In this Chapter, I go into great detail and walk through the steps I use to scout elk areas using Google Earth. I show what to look for and how to find it from Google Earth, and I provide a 20 minute video of actually scouring an elk hunting area with Google Earth! If you are serious about scouting for elk, you won't want to miss this opportunity!

To access the Chapter on Scouting with Google Earth, simply click the link.

Many thanks, Corey Jacobsen Elk101.com

28-Jun-16
Thanks Corey! I plan on picking the course up in the next couple weeks so this will be a great teaser to go off of.

28-Jun-16
Thats great! I will definitely check it out. Thank you.

28-Jun-16
Wow I think that's one of the most informative chapters. A real treat for the guys that haven't seen it. I honestly think it's a must buy for all inexperienced elk hunters.

28-Jun-16
I bought the course about 2 weeks ago. Wish I would have had this info back in 1993! Good to know I have been smart enough to pick up a few things on my own over the years, but being a MI boy my time in the elk woods over the years is not even equivalent to one year in the whitetail woods.

30-Jun-16
To those fence-sitters, pony up and get the course! I bought it under the first discount period and can attest to its completeness & value. It covers things you likely never even thought about.

Thanks Corey for a great job on the course!

>>>>-------->

30-Jun-16
Yes curvebow, but Corey could ya be a little less fit to give us a little more confidence in our own physical ability?

30-Jun-16

BUGLELK's Link
ohiohunter,

You'll notice I tapped into 5 other individuals to help me with the fitness portion of the online course...I wish I could spend more time getting and staying in shape, but life is busy and I'm lucky right now if I get out more than once a week to do something to improve my physical conditioning.

Hopefully you'll find confidence in knowing that you don't have to live in a gym to be in elkshape...just find something that motivates you and do your best, and you'll be just fine.

Thanks for all the support guys!

Many thanks, Corey

01-Jul-16
Very well put togeather, lots of info. 2 thumbs up! Can't wait for September. Thanks Corey

02-Jul-16
Compared to everything else we buy for hunting? This course is almost free already! I've had it from beginning and its unbeatable! Look at who puts it together, the experience involved and really personalized support they provide if you have questions! It's absolutely amazing and great quality! Never a better investment in your future hunting!

02-Jul-16
Compared to everything else we buy for hunting? This course is almost free already! I've had it from beginning and its unbeatable! Look at who puts it together, the experience involved and really personalized support they provide if you have questions! It's absolutely amazing and great quality! Never a better investment in your future hunting!

02-Jul-16
Thanks for all your work on this project Corey! I'm still trying to put together a Wyoming hunt off leftover tags!Looking for resident Wyoming archer to hunt with SO wilderness access isn't an issue! Need to move quickly as sale is Wednesday the 6th. I'm retired guide, good condition and will gladly host return hunting here in Wisconsin! Units available are 47,56,59,60,67-69,97,&125. Please contact promptly as times short Thanks!

02-Jul-16
Thanks for all your work on this project Corey! I'm still trying to put together a Wyoming hunt off leftover tags!Looking for resident Wyoming archer to hunt with SO wilderness access isn't an issue! Need to move quickly as sale is Wednesday the 6th. I'm retired guide, good condition and will gladly host return hunting here in Wisconsin! Units available are 47,56,59,60,67-69,97,&125. Please contact promptly as times short Thanks!

11-Jul-16
Very well put togeather, lots of info. 2 thumbs up! Can't wait for September. Thanks Corey

13-Jul-16

BUGLELK's Link
Thanks guys!

• Sitka Gear