Stringwacker 10-Jul-16
DPowers 11-Jul-16
Forester 13-Jul-16
BK 13-Jul-16
rattles33 13-Jul-16
Forester 13-Jul-16
ROGUE 1 15-Jul-16
09-Jul-16
Anyone have any experience at GR Bar Ranch Colorado? Any insight appreciated.

Dave

10-Jul-16
I went to this ranch many years ago (1998) Four of us stayed in Red Springs cabin. It was a nice set up with mule deer laying in the front yard of the cabin on our arrival. We were there to hunt elk and though no one killed one, I missed a small bull and another fellow passed up a cow.

There used to be a lot of black bear in the lower BLM land. The ponds were not worth fishing in.

All in all it was a decent place at the time and I wouldn't hesitate to look into it again one day.

11-Jul-16
Mark: PM sent

13-Jul-16
Just found this ranch and planning a 2017 bowhunt. Anyone else care to share your experience hunting from one of their cabins?

13-Jul-16
Forester PM SENT

13-Jul-16
Hunted there a few years ago. Alot of cattle on the private land. Close to the national forests. ATV's in the forest. I only saw one spike, but buddy almost came to draw on a 6pt. Elk are there, but we didn't have much luck.

We stayed in Penny something cabin. Very comfortable. Had mule deer playing in the yard. In fact, saw some dandy mulies. There are some wallows on some of the shelves that I thought would of been good. We just couldn't connect.

There is a private elk ranch nearby so they were sounding off all the time.

13-Jul-16
Thanks Rattles 33!

15-Jul-16
I was there a few years back and had some issues PM me if you want

• Sitka Gear