tobinsghost 10-Jul-16
BC 10-Jul-16
SBH 10-Jul-16
JordanMOFLCO 10-Jul-16
Z Barebow 10-Jul-16
TX Cazador 10-Jul-16
JordanMOFLCO 11-Jul-16
10-Jul-16
When I created my name Cazador I didn't know that there was one already in use. When I first signed in it didn't notify me that the name was already taken. So do I create another name? What I would like to do is add to my name

10-Jul-16
Home / Site Support / Registration / Edit registration

10-Jul-16
Yes we wish BS would make usernames protected. However, at this point that would be difficult as there are many duplicated names. I'm sure the other Cazador would appreciate you changing it. That is unless you post some really good stuff that he would get credit for. :)

10-Jul-16
This is what I get when trying to EDIT The web site you are accessing has experienced an unexpected error. Please contact the website administrator.

The following information is meant for the website developer for debugging purposes.

10-Jul-16
This is what I get when trying to EDIT The web site you are accessing has experienced an unexpected error. Please contact the website administrator.

The following information is meant for the website developer for debugging purposes.

10-Jul-16
Delete your cookies then just register again using the name you want.

10-Jul-16
Thanks for the help

10-Jul-16
That's how I ended up with ElkNut1 -- ElkNut was taken so I added the 1 years back. You can be Cazador1 - (grin)

ElkNut1

10-Jul-16
Add some zzzzzz's to it. That would be cool

10-Jul-16
When you reregister, be advised that bowhunter, bowunter, and all variances are already taken.

10-Jul-16
You should do feral cazador!!

10-Jul-16
A guy from British Columbia signed on as BC a few years back. I pm'd him and told I had that handle and he had no problem changing his. He was vey cool about the whole thing. Most guys would understand and have no problem with it.

10-Jul-16
How about "el cazador"? :)

10-Jul-16
(like) for SBH's idear

10-Jul-16
That is the reason I picked Z Barebow. Finding someone who's name begins with a Z is not common. Now add the dynamic of shooting barebow. I am more likely to see a unicorn!

10-Jul-16
Well since I am from TEXAS thus TX Cazador

11-Jul-16
Z.....u r a unicorn. LOL

wtg tx C

• Sitka Gear