flybyjohn 28-Jul-16
Bigdan 30-Jul-16
tradmt 30-Jul-16
Shoots-Straight 30-Jul-16
Chasin Bugles 01-Aug-16
18-Jul-16
Montana ELK& DEER are up Antelope soon

18-Jul-16
Got a lot of tags to fill now! Going to be a fun fall!

18-Jul-16
Deer tag for me. This fall is going to be incredible. Can't wait to get to MT but lots going on until then. Best of luck everyone!

28-Jul-16
I am usually a shoot the first legal thing that is within bow range, and always have a problem holding off for a bull if a cow should get within range. This year there will be no dilemma as I take aim at the first legal elk I see (hopefully a young tender cow). Then I can take my time playing with the bulls during the peak rut. Yep, you guessed it, I got my B tag.

30-Jul-16
When I posted this the Deer and Elk B tags were out in the past the antelope were out with in hours. I don't know why the antelope are not posted yet the Archery season opens on Aug 15th And still no tags posted Does not give you much time to get a hold of land owners to ask permision.

30-Jul-16
Yeah, what the hell is going on? IMO, it should be out before the b tags. I always go with the 900 so it's almost a guarantee.

30-Jul-16
I was told they wanted to wait for the surveyed numbers to come in. That really wouldn't matter to the archery tags though. I don't think the surveys have anything to do with those.

01-Aug-16
Antelope results are posted

• Sitka Gear