kentuckbowhnter 18-Aug-16
Jaquomo 18-Aug-16
ElkNut1 18-Aug-16
armed-hiker 18-Aug-16
kentuckbowhnter 18-Aug-16
Jason Scott 18-Aug-16
ohiohunter 18-Aug-16
18-Aug-16
I no that a Badlands Superday backpack. I need a 2liter water reservoir. I see other reservoirs are nearly half the price.

Is it worth the extra money for the Badlands Water Reservoir?

Will others fit in the backpack ok?

18-Aug-16
i got the badlands water reservoirs, 105 ounce i think, for ten bucks on camofire. they work good, they look to be better made that the cheap ones.

18-Aug-16
I bought one on sale at REI for mine and it works great. No requirement to use a "Badlands" bladder.

18-Aug-16
Yep, take measurements of inside of pack & choose any that may fit! I use a Badlands in my Exo Pack, brand doesn't matter as long as it fits!

ElkNut1

18-Aug-16
I bought 2 badlands reservoirs really cheap about 6 years ago. I'm surprised they have lasted this long but still going. They look nothing like the ones they're selling now though. Not sure I'd pay $30 for one.

18-Aug-16
you dont have to fill them up all the way if you find a large one at a good price so it will fit.

18-Aug-16
I've always been partial to platypus. Am I missing out?

18-Aug-16
I'm not a fan of bite and suck, (i usually get smacked lol). I like the pull apart nozzles w/ the cap, they aren't easy to find these days. Eberlestock still sells them, but they are pricey!

My friend bought a fancy LLbean magnetic bite and suck 3L bladder, well where he killed his elk has high mineral content. His nozzle was covered in iron fragments... needless to say he got all of one use out of it.

• Sitka Gear