Mt. man 19-Aug-16
drycreek 19-Aug-16
t-roy 19-Aug-16
Buffalo1 19-Aug-16
Moben 20-Aug-16
19-Aug-16

Stretch's embedded Photo
Stretch's embedded Photo
Flooding in Louisiana has been significant. Never thought it would hurt my elk hunt. Here's a pic of my local archery range.

19-Aug-16
George W. Bush strikes again! It's all his fault... What's Obama doing to help, btw?

19-Aug-16
Golfing.

19-Aug-16
Where is FEMA ?

19-Aug-16
This flooding is a lot different from Katrina in a lot of ways. The response at all levels seems to be a lot better and I think a lot of that came from learnings from Katrina. It is also a testament to the community in Southcentral Louisiana. This is still very much in the early days and I'll be watching to see how the response continues once the flood waters subside. These people will need help for a long time. Given the backlash over Bush's response to Katrina, which I didn't think was that bad, it should be harsher for Obama. Bush made some missteps early, but he cancelled his vacation and did the right thing.

19-Aug-16
Prayers for many! See my post about a child and prayers!

19-Aug-16
Looks like bowfishing practice now ! Prayers for the folks flooded out.

19-Aug-16
Maybe they can bring in Ray Nagin or Mary Landrieu as consultants. They did such a great job during Katrina!

Seriously though, prayers sent!

19-Aug-16
Many MS churches and communities have been organizing, gathering,collecting and packing supplies this week for our LA neighbors. I know of one major project will be delivering clean-up kits this next week to many of the flood victims.

I talked (texted) with BPM earlier this week. His house and business escaped flooding. His parents were not as lucky. Don't know about Clutch or the other LA Bowsiters.

Parts of LA have flooded this past week that have never experienced floods before- hence people did not have flood insurance. A really tough situation for many people. They all need our prayers and support.

20-Aug-16
They say 90 FEMA workers are on the ground with more on the way

• Sitka Gear