WV Mountaineer 28-Aug-16
JordanMOFLCO 28-Aug-16
JordanMOFLCO 28-Aug-16
JordanMOFLCO 28-Aug-16
tacklebox 29-Aug-16
28-Aug-16

JordanMOFLCO's embedded Photo
I did not have a nose bleed. That alone is a victory for me.

I also did not see any elk. I did see a 10 fold increase in sign.....fresh gooey wet poop and sharp fresh tracks. Everywhere. Amazing.

I did run into two hunters in the woods.....pretty deep. And I rarely run into any hunters and usually close to the road. So that kinda sucked. Then a group camped right above my new area that was looking good.....one came through tooting non-stop on his bugle horn......then during my noon day nap I was awoken to blaring music from their camp.....I was a mile away in deep timber. Forktards.

Rained most of Friday night and the tailgate (left down) had ice skim in the morning. Brush is changing colors. Really very nice weekend.

Will be back next Friday for Labor Day....oughta be stupid up there.

28-Aug-16
Good luck and God Bless

28-Aug-16

Prior pic is from my webcam from the morning after I set it up. They did not show this weekend. Nice bull.

Below is a fresh bull track from this morning in the same spot. I had a pic of his but at a quarter to 1 this morning.

28-Aug-16

Funny.....friday I only saw about 5 hunting rigs on the road and I had a 3 hour drive before I hit gravel.

Another herd pic from 2 weeks ago.....someone forgot to tell these elk they can't herd this early.

28-Aug-16

dammit...wrong pic.

29-Aug-16
I'll be headed that way Thursday.... getting giddy :)

• Sitka Gear