ki-ke 19-Sep-16
Hayguide 26-Sep-16
Lost Arra 26-Sep-16
Beechnut 28-Sep-16
Mudhole 29-Sep-16
Alaskan 29-Sep-16
Booner 29-Sep-16
19-Sep-16
I know I posted earlier about which state for a new hunter but after doing some research I think we had decided Colorado for next fall, thinking of going with a drop camp of some sort anyone here have a recommendation on a good outfit to go with on that? I have talked to a few some are reasonably priced some are not, I don't mind to pay for a good service but also want to try to stay on a budget.

19-Sep-16
I've hunted with River's Bend Outfitters and they are a fantastic outfit to hunt with. They are reasonably priced, flexible, and will work their tails off for you!

19-Sep-16
In my opinion drop camps are always a complete gamble. You could have a successful hunt out of one but it's difficult. You're also kinda stuck there even if the hunting sucks.

I always got the feeling these camps were in good areas but certainly not the best. Outfitters probably reserve their prime spots for fully guided hunters. Just the feeling I got. I could be wrong

19-Sep-16
Call Justin at San Juan Outfitters in Pagosa Springs. Straight shooter, great area. Has treated us very well over the years.

Small outfit, so a year out is not too early to book him.

26-Sep-16
Im trying Peak to Creek with a rifle 1st season-in three weeks! Will post results

26-Sep-16
J-Bar-H has great service but it takes a few points for their area.

Owner, Jeanne Horne is on the wildlife commission (whatever Colorado calls it)

28-Sep-16
X 2 on J Bar H. You won't go wrong with them. Top notch in every aspect.

29-Sep-16
I have used Circle K Ranch just north of Dolores several times. I have friends that use him every year. Always treated us right.

29-Sep-16
Save your money Bring your tent and camping gear to Norwood CO

29-Sep-16
Should check Highlands Unlimited great people did not see tons of elk but the quality of bulls were great

• Sitka Gear