Mike Ukrainetz 17-Mar-14
Barty1970 25-Mar-14
Mike Ukrainetz 25-Mar-14
Mike Ukrainetz 25-Mar-14
01-Sep-13

Mike Ukrainetz's embedded Photo

Mike Ukrainetz's Link
Brando Hiatt from Colorado took this great buck with us last week in Alberta. He sat right behind it, grabbed the antlers and we took the picture but it ended up looking even bigger than it is. Hope you like it.

01-Sep-13
NICE!! Congrats to the both of you!

01-Sep-13

Matt Garrett from Arizona shot this buck with us too. The hunting conditions were very tough with tall crops so we felt fortunate to be able to take these 2 great bucks. The spring and summer rains have seemed to grow some good antlers this year. (Sorry for the lopped off head picture, he didn't want to mount it and the in the field pics were crappy.)

01-Sep-13
Congrats on some nice bucks.

RG

01-Sep-13
Great mass! I hope you didn't drag the bucks through the farmers Canola!!! LOL!

01-Sep-13
we learned from your hunt Charlie and we use a stretcher, gets tough on the 300+ pounders!

01-Sep-13
Congrats to your hunters! Wish I was up there right. (You snooze you lose I guess!)

Way to go on your goat as well Mike! What a hog!

01-Sep-13
Nicely done hunters and Mike! Great bucks for sure!

Mark

02-Sep-13
Congrats guys....awesome bucks!

05-Sep-13

Another big beast of a deer. Don Roepke, one 40 yd bow shot.

05-Sep-13
Nice deer guys. This is a hunt that will definitely be in my future plans.

05-Sep-13
Never disappoint, just some toads...

06-Sep-13
Sureshot, maybe a "reunion tour!" Awesome spot and stalk mulies every year taken with Mike.

Mark

06-Sep-13
Great bucks guys! Congrats....thanks for sharing those pics

06-Sep-13
Congratulations Don & Mike! Great deer!

06-Sep-13

And for those of you that like wide ones here is one of those, Tim Komar from Wisconsin.

We got lucky this year and killed some really good deer, this is not typical of how we do every single year. We do usually get at least one or more opportunities for every hunter on at least 160+ gross score deer though. We have a couple spots still open for 2014 if you are interested.

07-Sep-13

Another shot of Tim's deer showing off the extras, 9 inches worth. He also had 6 1/2 inch bases and was 29 inches wide, greatest spread. He scored 195 6/8 gross non typical.

08-Sep-13
what did Don Roepke"s buck score? Great splits on that deer.

10-Sep-13
How much does a hunt like this cost?

10-Sep-13
Don's buck gross scored 182, netted very close to that too. The hunt costs $5500.

10-Sep-13

Another shot of Brandon's beast of a deer, 206 gross score. Weighed 240 lbs with no guts, so...290-300 live weight? They do get huge bloated bellys from all the canola so I would think it would be 50-60 lbs of guts?

10-Sep-13

and one more

10-Sep-13
I love Alberta Canola.....

Nothing eats better than those obese Muleys that have been having at it for weeks! Gotta do this again.

11-Sep-13

Todd Garrett's deer held by World Famous Mule Deer Guide Kyle Mudge.

15-Dec-13

Mike Ukrainetz's Link
If anyone is interested we have some spots open for mule deer bowhunts Aug 31 to Sept 6.

15-Dec-13
Great deer Mike

15-Dec-13
Nicely done....once again Mike! Congrats to you guys on an incredible year!

Mark

27-Feb-14
I was just doing some of my website updating and one of our succesful mule deer hunters pictured above, Tim Komar, had sent me this testimonial about his mule deer bowhunt with us last year. Thought you might like to read it.

I have hunted with Mike several times and each time was exceptional. Kyle (my guide) is extremely hard working, very well prepared and makes the experience a blast even during the slow times. The camp provides all the comforts of home including excellent food and friendship. I highly recommend Mike's Outfitting for anyone looking for an exceptional hunting experience. I will definitely be back.

27-Feb-14
Really enjoyed reading that. Thanks and congratulations.

27-Feb-14
I can't wait to hunt there in Sept.!!!

03-Mar-14
Here is Don Roepke's (pictured above) testimonial about his hunt:

I've wanted to archery hunt for a big mule deer for quite some time. I chose Mike's Oufitting because he had a good reputation with bowhunters. I decided that if I could shoot well enough, Mike's guides would be able to put me in a position to be successful. On the fourth day, they did just that, and I came home with a beautiful buck. If you hunt with Mike's Outfitting, you won't be disappointed. He and his staff do an excellent job and will work hard to make your hunt a success. I thoroughly enjoyed my trip, and would recommend it to any bowhunter looking for a great mule deer hunt.

17-Mar-14

Here is another testimonial from 2013 from one of our rifle mule deer hunters. He killed the buck pictured above in November. I found this deer in August scouting and spent all season trying to kill him with bow and gun. He gross scored 181 with a 5 inch broken tine. We do still have a couple of openings for this year for mule deer bowhunts.

If you are looking for a outfitter to make your dreams come true, look no further!! Mike's outfitting made my dream come true again.

The guides, lodging, food, and accommodations make you feel right at home. They all put a lot of effort and time into making your hunting trip a hunt of a life time. Mike's know BIG game. Saw many different bucks. So if they say "No that's not big enough", believe them. I could go on and on, can't say enough of the fabulous trips I have had so far with Mike. I am sure I will have many more. THANK YOU Mike, Jen, Kyle, Sam, Brooke, and Tyler aka Tyber for making my dreams come true. You have a FRIEND for life, not just a client.

Wyatt Tolles New Jersey

25-Mar-14
Thanks Mike...cracking bucks taken.

Does Kyle's mom know he's out guiding? ;-) At 43, I now feel oooollllld!

BTW Canola = Oilseed Rape??

25-Mar-14

Another crazy pic of Brandon's giant buck and his testimonial:

Mike I wanted to thank you and your guide Kyle for a great early season mule deer hunt!!! The hunting area was filled with a lot of deer to look over and Kyle had put in his time before we arrived to ensure that he knew every deer in every field. Obviously I had a successful hunt but it was more than just the harvest that made it successful. The lodging was comfortable and really enjoyed talking with all of your guides. Thanks again and I look forward to coming up again!!

(The hunt will be a feature article in November Eastman's Bowhunting Journal.)

25-Mar-14

the side shot, amazing what a flash can do for a picture, even in broad daylight

We have most of our mule deer bowhunts booked for this fall including Curt Wells from Bowhunter Magazine coming up. I've been trying to put together a hunt with Curt for probably 10 years. We almost made it work when I was guiding mule deer bowhunts in the prairies of southern Alberta but not quite. Now it looks like it is a done deal, should make a cool TV show and magazine article, that is if we can kill something, minor detail. haha

• Sitka Gear