Who has hunted here
Mule Deer
Contributors to this thread:
tanner_81 03-Nov-13
georgemcg 03-Nov-13
Don Roepke 04-Nov-13
ki-ke out 05-Nov-13
03-Nov-13
Just wondering who has hunted mule deer with mikes outfitting ltd. and how was your experience? I'm looking at booking a hunt for the 2015 season and was wondering about these guys as their web page and referrals all look amazing. Any info would be great, weather, deer quality, shot opportunities. Thanks in advance.

03-Nov-13
Not sure you have a better option for archery mule deer outfitters here in Alberta. Check references, book, have a great hunt.

03-Nov-13
Great place. I went twice and would like to go back again. Saw some great mule deer missed first time had to go back. Mike's got a great place.

04-Nov-13
Tanner, check out Mike's thread of Sept.11 on outfitting success. I was one of the guys hunting this season with Mike. They know what they are doing. Up there, wind is your friend, because they can't hear you as well when sneaking in for the shot. You'll be glassing wheat and canola fields for antler tips. This year was a good crop year, and antler growth was exceptional. I don't think we saw as many deer each day as they usually see because the canola was up to my neck in some places, but when we found bucks, they were huge.

05-Nov-13
The animal quality up there is amazing!

• Sitka Gear