wifishkiller 05-Nov-13
Justin Davis 08-Nov-13
wifishkiller 08-Nov-13
Bowboy 08-Nov-13
wifishkiller 08-Nov-13
BOWUNTR 09-Nov-13
writer 09-Nov-13
03-Nov-13
Well sitting in the blind. gun guys did a lot of shooting this morning hoping one nice one is still running around!

03-Nov-13

wifishkiller's embedded Photo
View from the blind

03-Nov-13

These little guys are all over

03-Nov-13
There is zero chance I sit in that blind with those spiders at my feet, I hate nothing more than a spider. How can u keep an eye out the window and glass with those around!

03-Nov-13
Good luck!

03-Nov-13
Why wouldn't it be a hit on bowsite?

Good luck. Hope one comes by your blind and you let an arrow loose

03-Nov-13
Shoot a few of those damn spiders. What state is this? Only place I've run into those naty things is Arizona.

04-Nov-13

The cell died fast on me saw several deer, and passed this guy up. There are some real good bucks here. Headed out in a few to check a few spots and maybe stalk one if conditions are right.

04-Nov-13
Wow, that's a slammer! Keep posting!

04-Nov-13
Yep, keep after it! I'm heading out Thursday to start the muley journey.

Ditton on the tarantulas breaking concentration. Yikes!!

04-Nov-13
Found a nice one this morning. no way to stalk moved my blind quick to a pinch point he was headed towards. looks like he will be pushing 180

04-Nov-13

Never got a pic of the big one but this guy is also on the list. The picture doesn't do him justice. He is easily in the 170's the close horn which you can't see has multiple extra points. I wish the other side would match.

04-Nov-13
Nice. So do you have till Sunday to get it done?

05-Nov-13
Yea I do well until Sat, last night was a bust and didn't hunt this AM because of the rain. Going out tonight, lots of rifle pressure this year.

05-Nov-13
Good luck!

Don't worry too much about the spiders. They will leave when they get full!

05-Nov-13
How are deer reacting to the blind?

05-Nov-13
Never had a problem with Muledeer and blinds. I've only used double bulls. just set the blind up and does are moving passed

05-Nov-13
Just had 8 does come by, hoping a buck follows

05-Nov-13
being in the blind, do you use any scent or calls, or just wait and hope they come in?

05-Nov-13
Hunting pinch points mostly. No go tonight just does and smaller bucks. No hunting tomorrow morning or Thursday so I'll probably take any buck starting Friday, need the meat.

08-Nov-13
Hope you connect

08-Nov-13
Well with tomorrow being the last day I can hunt, I'm going to probably take the first buck I see tonight. I really need to get some meat in the freezer. Will see how it goes.

08-Nov-13
Good luck tonight!

08-Nov-13

Well lots of deer moving tonight, shortly after getting in the blind 12 does come past with a small fork buck following. I've seen this little guy before, he walked with a noticeable limp. As he turned broadside at 50 yards I decided he would be just fine for me. I thought about some of the real nice bucks I let walk hoping for that 180 plus. Then the arrow was gone taking him low in the chest, 30yards later he piled up in full view of the blind. Next weekend after training dogs for the up coming lion season I'll be making some much needed sausage!

09-Nov-13
Very nice.... congrats. Ed F

09-Nov-13
Thanks for taking the time to share your season...and don't forget us with dog training and lion hunting.

• Sitka Gear