elkmtngear 14-Nov-13
njbuck 14-Nov-13
tadpole 14-Nov-13
SDHNTR(home) 14-Nov-13
Chip T. 14-Nov-13
Killer J 25-Nov-13
mcarchery12 25-Nov-13
13-Nov-13
Anyone know how Randy Ulmer made out in 2013? needing a mule deer fix and havnt seen any pics of him with a monster buck from 2013

13-Nov-13
I think I'm going to shoot tonight at an archery shop where he displays many of his heads (we live near each other). I can ask them what they know, or maybe he'll even be there.

13-Nov-13
Dont have pics but he did what he does... Killed a biggun

13-Nov-13
This year's beast (one of them) was posted over on MM:

http://www.monstermuleys.info/dcforum/DCForumID5/21233.html#.UoQPUeIljSk

13-Nov-13
Wow, some very supportive comments over on that forum. Jealousy much?

(Edited post)...Whoops, I forgot to mention the buck! Congrats Randy!

13-Nov-13
Wow, can't believe the posts ! Congrats to Randy Ulmer for another giant. That ain't no blind hog finding an acorn, that is consistency !

13-Nov-13
Beautiful buck, congratulations to Randy on another tremendous trophy. Wow, the MonsterMulies forum was the ugliest display of jealously and negativity that I have ever seen. I guess those that cant will try to tear down those that can to feel better about themselves. What a shame.

13-Nov-13
I agree on both counts. Awesome buck...and MM is ripe with individuals that have bad attitudes and a genuine disdain for anyone that has done better than them.

Maybe it's the thin altitude that limits oxygen to the "I'm not going to be a jackwagon today" circuit in their brain.

13-Nov-13
What a bunch of jealous tools... I tried to post a comment but they locked the thread. I love seeing giant muleys... Ed F

13-Nov-13
Wow glad I'm not part of that forum. Randy crosses his T's and dots letters of the alphabet most of us aren't even aware of exist. Haters will be haters I guess.

Just like the thread where a guy killed a nice buck in Michigan. All of a sudden someone throws out the comment like maybe it was a farm buck that got away. Seriously? SERIOUSLY??? Only sure thing when one has success is that another is jealous.

13-Nov-13
Too much envy for me. I will never have the opportunities that Randy Ulmer has but I have seen bucks close to that size and may get one some day. Maybe sooner than later. Who knows? Bob.

14-Nov-13
I see why I quit getting on the MM forums even though this site has its jealously at times also. Congrats to Randy on his great deer and all his trophies he's taken over the years. That guy is truly an icon in the bowhunting world IMO . Thanks again Randy for all your valuable information you give on tv and in your articles you write. Hell I would gladly take all the criticism that he gets , to get it done every year like he does guided , unguided , public or private whatever! Everybody has the same chance in life to succeed some just choose not to.

14-Nov-13
What a great buck. Someone take the apple outta Randy's mouth...he seems to be the center of attention at the MM pig roast. Success brings out some ugly things in the people sitting on the sidelines watching. Congrats to Randy for getting it done again and again and again.

14-Nov-13

elkmtngear's Link
Nice buck...is that a big dropper on the left side?

Seems Randy is quite the Ninja when it comes to big Muleys! Congrats to him, again!

MM can be a rough crowd, I was a Sponsor there for a while. It's like Leatherwall with guns!

Best of Luck, Jeff (Bowsite Sponsor)

14-Nov-13
Another amazing animal for Randy, he sure knows how to kill them.

I am amazed by some of the comments on the other forum.

14-Nov-13
I too would love to follow Randy around on a hunt, respect him greatly.

Anyone know what this recent buck scored? It's a nice buck, but looks like randy is positioned well behind the buck (aka Chuck Adams photo technique).

14-Nov-13
How anyone could take anything away from Randy is beyond me. After reading just a few threads of that awful MM post, I felt like I needed a shower. My hat is off to the man, again, and again, and again...

14-Nov-13
He could shoot a big mulie in Times Square. Read some of the threads on MM and those guys are the creme de la creme of putzes. Really pathetic buch of bufoons.

25-Nov-13
Little late on this forum, but I too was wondering about what Ulmer had gotten because it's always a sight to see. Damn nice Buck - Congrats to Randy.

I use to post on the MM forums last year, but just as everyone here already knows from the sound of it, people there are jealous bickering idiots. The way that some of them posters rip on bowhunters makes me sick, there seems to be a lack of respect for fellow hunters, no unity over on that site. I would not recommend posting over there unless you want to get ripped.

25-Nov-13
thats a giant. i dont think he's using too much positioning on the picture because his elbow is on his knee holding the antler, I dont think he's sitting back that far.

• Sitka Gear