Buffalo_county 27-Jan-14
Thornton 27-Jan-14
midwest 27-Jan-14
Forest bows 27-Jan-14
Forest bows 27-Jan-14
SOMI 27-Jan-14
RANCH 28-Jan-14
27-Jan-14
I am considering booking a hunt with Wes Atkinson for Mule Deer in Eastern Colorado. Has anyone had any experience with this outfitter?

Thanks!

27-Jan-14

Thornton's embedded Photo
I have known Wes for 16 years. I shot my first antelope, elk, and mulie with him or one of his guides and I can say he is the LAST person on earth you want to be hunting you if you are a game animal. He will do everything in his power to get you your animal in the most legal sense. I shot this buck with his guide Rob Amidon in 2012.

27-Jan-14
Not a mule deer hunt but hunted pronghorn with them. Moved us at the last minute (his wife called me on my way to the airport to fly out) because of rain in the area we were supposed to hunt and move us to a different area that was drier. This was for a 3 day hunt over the Labor Day weekend. My guide was Jeremy Fiscus. Great outfit, will do whatever they can to get you in range, rest is up to you.

27-Jan-14
thanks thornton! what unit where you hunting? Where you hunting with anyone else?

27-Jan-14

These two girls work with Wes and they were doing a videoed live hunt at the exact same time. In fact, my buck was competing for the same does as this bigger buck was. I shot mine while we were looking for the buck that she had already shot. It was near Wellington.

27-Jan-14
I still can't believe after 13 elk hunts, Pat would settle for that dink. ;-)

27-Jan-14
Wes is a great guy!

27-Jan-14

27-Jan-14
I've hunted with Wes every year since 2007 and never been disapointed. Over the years I've hunted with most of his guides and they all have the same get it done work ethic. His operation is comprised of bowhunters so they know what it takes to get you close and get a quality shooting opportunity. Can't go wrong.

28-Jan-14
I have hunted with Wes almost every year since 2006. He is outstanding to say the least. Book the hunt and start practicing. Eastern Colorado for mulies is a blast. Good luck.

• Sitka Gear