B N A A guy 02-Mar-14
Nick Muche 02-Mar-14
B N A A guy 03-Mar-14
B N A A guy 03-Mar-14
02-Mar-14

B N A A guy's embedded Photo

B N A A guy's Link
Hello all, With the Wyoming draw deadline for Deer quickly approaching I wanted to let our community know of some spots that came available from one of my Wyoming outfitters.

We can hunt September 22nd - 27th on private ranches outside of Sheridan. This area is truly alive and well with Mule Deer, Whitetail and Antelope. Numbers are excellent and trophy quality is very good. We target Mulies that will range from 150" - 170" P&Y with potential for better bucks not out of the question and are seen and hunted each year.

As with all of our bowhunts this outfit is run by a bowhunter who is passionate about what he does and how he does it. His track record is exceptional with a 100% shot opportunity on P&Y class animals most years. My clients that hunted here last year saw anywhere from 20 - 50 bucks per day with many of them being shooters. Both clients were successful on Mule Deer and Antelope and when those tags were filled the outfitter drove them to get Whitetail doe tags in which they punched also.

This is a game rich area with an excellent opportunity at leaving with both a P&Y Mulie and Antelope on the same trip.

We can accommodate 2 - 4 bowhunters this week depending on how it's structured.

Hunt details : 6 full days of bowhunting all inclusive with meals, lodging, all transportation while on hunt along with airport pickup and return to Sheridan. Hunting will be spot and stalk, ground blinds and tree stands.

2 on 1 Mule Deer hunts are $3,950 1 on 1 Mule Deer hunts are $4,500 Add an Antelope to either bowhunt for $1,000

Recent references are always available upon request.

With March 17th not far away if you are interested please contact me at your earliest convenience.

Above is a picture of one of my clients who took this buck on his 3rd day I believe. He was also at less then 20 yards on a mid 170 class buck that didn't cooperate the day before.

Best regards, Scott Alberda - Bowsite Sponsor

Bow and Arrow Adventures

02-Mar-14
Scott, that is nowhere near a 150" buck, not even 145". What are the realistic chances of a 150" and up?

Was that deer shot spot n stalk or blind/tree stand?

03-Mar-14
Nick, Actually that buck grosses 145". The opportunity to kill much bigger deer is there every year. If you read the post above you will read that he was on a much bigger deer the day before. This is fair chase bowhunting.

Also it is important to keep in mind that neither the outfitter nor myself pulls the trigger for these clients. It is a personal choice in a moment when they have an opportunity to shoot. Beauty or should I say trophy is in the eye of the beholder.

Lastly this was this clients first Mule Deer hunt. His over all experience was very good and he is very pleased with his trophy, thus the big smile.

So again the opportunity to harvest a 150" buck and better is definitely there every year. It's just which buck a client chooses to attempt to take.

As for how the hunt was conducted this specific buck was taken at the end of a very long and patient stalk.

The outfitter likes to spot and stalk throughout the day and then based on that outcome have his clients sit ground blinds or tree stands attempting to catch deer coming into the agricultural fields.

I hope this answers your questions Nick and best of luck to you this year in your bowhunting pursuits.

Best regards, Scott Alberda

03-Mar-14

B N A A guy's Link
Another nice bow killed buck.

• Sitka Gear