BB 30-Mar-14
BB 30-Mar-14
Backstraps 30-Mar-14
Seminole 31-Mar-14
MNbowhunter 31-Mar-14
jerbear 08-Jun-14
CPAhunter 08-Jun-14
19-Mar-14
Hi Guys: The reason I am on this site is because I am looking for a good mule deer hunt. I am also looking for someome who has hunted them before, and is retired. I have never hunted them before but heard you have to have many day:s to hunt them. So some one who is retired would be perfect. This would be a bow hunt, as I have shot moose- bear-deer- antelope- with my bow. I have heard you should not ask for a hunting partner a bowsite; because tou don't know who you end up with, personality wise. But I have hunted twice with people on bowsite, and they have been great to hunt with. I live in northern Minnesota and would love to find someone to hunt with. Someone is out there that wants to hunt with me come on lets go for it.

jerbear

19-Mar-14
Any pp for co? My wife will be hunting buck mule deer this year as long as she draws, our unit should only take 1 pp to draw but get into some very nice bucks every year while we elk hunt. the rest of us will be elk hunting from a car camp.

19-Mar-14
Where are you at in Minnesota? I'm in Eagan. I'm looking to hunt mule deer in the next couple of years.

20-Mar-14
MNbowhunter: I am from Duluth and wondering when would you be wanting to go. Also do you know where you would be hunting, and if so with an outfit, or on your own. jerbear

28-Mar-14
Jerbear,

This would be my first time organizing an out of state hunt on my own, my Dad has always done that in the past, so I've never thought about it. He's still around but I thought being 35 now, I could probably do some footwork on my own. As far as time frame I'm thinking probably 2015-2016.

I honestly have no idea where to go, everywhere I read people talk about the mule deer declines and how hard it is to find animals now, but there still have to be some good places. But my initial thoughts were Wyoming or Colorado. I'm not looking for a trophy hunt or anything like that, I just want a good mule deer buck. I've looked at some management hunts through outfitters and I might be interested in something like that. Otherwise through my dad I have enough stuff to handle a DIY hunt.

28-Mar-14

Seminole's embedded Photo
Seminole's embedded Photo
Contact maddeerhunter1. Mark DeCock runs mad deer outfitting out of Montana and it is fantastic bow hunting. Here is a pic of my brother's buck two years ago. One of the most fun hunts I ever been apart of.

30-Mar-14

BB's embedded Photo
BB's embedded Photo

30-Mar-14

BB's embedded Photo
BB's embedded Photo

30-Mar-14

BB's embedded Photo
BB's embedded Photo

30-Mar-14
BB No Fair! How could anyone resist after those photos

31-Mar-14
BB: You are just amazing with that camera!

31-Mar-14
BB if you could somehow get us a license for the Henry mountains, I'll gladly make the drive out there from Minnesota!

08-Jun-14
Mule deer hunt: STILL LOOKING FOR A PARTNER to go mule deer hunting. If MNbowhunter is looking at this, lets get together and talk about this. I know you said you had a cabin , up around canyon , we could talk, let me know. jerbear

08-Jun-14
PM Sent

• Sitka Gear