BOHNTR 26-May-14
sethosu 26-May-14
Jahvada 27-May-14
Jaquomo 27-May-14
MathewsMan 29-May-14
wildwilderness 29-May-14
10-May-14

Doubleforky's Link
Thought I would use my pts on a 3rd season cough cough r r rifle tag this year, it's been a few years since I went on a rifle hunt. looks like I didn't get drawn my pts went from 6 to 7, last year the unit I put in for was 100% with 6 pts.

10-May-14
Crap! point creep!

Youz be a shoein fur sur next year u sneeky B

10-May-14
Huntcell did you draw a deer tag along with your mt goat tag

I won't be putting in next year, I have something else planned for next year.

I still have a slim chance for utah

10-May-14
My deer pts haven't updated to 2014 yet but I see gained another bear pt.

10-May-14
No deer for me its looking like another rough year! Got speed goat draw to go Thats My last chance until leftovers come out

10-May-14
No deer for me its looking like another rough year! Got speed goat draw to go Thats My last chance until leftovers come out

10-May-14
75/751 archery

10-May-14
Nothing here!!! Someone should be getting tags!!

Aaron

10-May-14
Does anyone know if you can figure out if you drew your 2nd or 3rd choice? If my memory is correct, last year there was a code on the CPW website where you apply for tags that gave a code next to deer that hinted that you had drawn 2nd or 3rd choices. Good luck to everyone in the remaining draws!

10-May-14
Another point for me.

10-May-14
nothing for me

got to wait for elk but not holding my breath

10-May-14
Huntcell is elk backdoor open cause mine don't show up?

10-May-14
Only thing updated is PP's. 400 codes for not drawn and 500 codes for drawn haven't been updated yet. If you know your in the draw and youhave zero PP's then you drew first choice. No way to know if you drew 2nd choice or beyond yet. Elk isn't drawn yet. Deer, bear, goats and sheep have drawn. Real good posts in Colorado forum page on how to back door the results.

11-May-14
490 Res deer app. What does that mean? I had 4 choices.

11-May-14
Means you applied for a deer tag at this point. Read my post. Once you see people saying they have a 500 code probably tomorrow or soit means you didn't draw. Only thing you can see now is if your PP's went to zero or stayed atzero if you didn't have any to start with

11-May-14
Up to 4 points now

12-May-14
Another point.

12-May-14
Drew my bear and deer tags, waiting on elk for the same unit.

14-May-14
Sounds like there was a problem with the draw this year. Go check out the Colorado forum on MM and see if your having the same problem. At this point ALL preference point totals are gone and can't be viewed as the CPW is rectifying the problem.

14-May-14
Yeah I was wondering what was going on. a few days ago my PP was showing for deer this year. Just checked again today in hopes of Elk being posted but low and behold the entire PP section is gone. I'm sure they'll get it all worked out soon.

14-May-14
FYI

In the future, the CPW will not post any updates until May 30th. Regardless of when the draw takes places.

14-May-14
They're probably getting sick of people calling up to confirm drawing a tag after the various backdoor clues are posted

14-May-14
I understand guys get excited, but it makes no sense to call them. The people answering the phones can only access the exact same info we've already gotten from the website ourselves. Or that we did have access to, that is.

16-May-14
Points are back up on the website.

16-May-14
Huh! Where my points are supposed to be it says "pending"

21-May-14
Looks like the results are up, looks like I drew a third season tag. You have to the right click thing to view it. I was unsuccessful the first time.

21-May-14
dang I drew the first time now I guess I didn't couse its showing a point for 2014 that sucks guess they did do a re draw

21-May-14
congratulations! but should I believe you this time?

first you didn't draw.... now you did draw! you sneaky B.

Just when I was getting settle in with the first go around of no tag, now it says I drew deer tag.

the Mountain goat tag would have been enough.

hope you get a HUGE DOUBLEFORKY, Doubleforky!!! >>>---->

21-May-14
Based on last year's stats and in a unit that 10 tags were added, I had an 86% chance. I did not draw either time. :(

Maybe I'll get it in the 3rd draw? 4th draw? 5th draw? lol.

21-May-14
Looks like I drew my buck tag, again!

21-May-14
From what Im hearing is that everyone that drew a tag the 1st time, drew again. The ones that didnt draw the 1st time, didnt draw the 2nd time.

Not sure if there was another draw, or just verification of the first draw

21-May-14
A guy on Eastman's is saying both his wife and a kid he knows had tags and now they do not. He says that the kid's dad even went out and bought him a muzzleloader for the hunt. I guess it pays to wait until the results are final, but I expect this time they are accurate.

21-May-14
Two of us that were unsuccessful the first time are now showing 0 points. A friend is just the opposite. I really have to wonder what is going on. Lets just say I'm not holding my breath until I see some official results.

21-May-14
I didnt draw the first time, but drew this go round.... as expected. I had plenty enough points to draw.

21-May-14
YA I drew first time now i didn't draw

21-May-14
I drew the first time but not the second

21-May-14
Didn't draw the first Time for a zone that should have been a definite with 4 points. Just checked and I drew the tag second time around(maybe)

21-May-14
Didn't draw either time! 15 points! David

21-May-14
Point went to 0 under the source info but I still show a 492 code under my license section

21-May-14
I'm still showing pending on points...

22-May-14
Anyone have the 500 code yet for deer?

23-May-14
8pointer,

Mine is showing 491, but people on Eastmans and Rokslide are saying their's have switched to 500 codes now. I guess I drew nothing.

23-May-14
My habitat and other licenses section shows Deer 590 for me and Deer Youth 592 for my son now. So the original back door check is updated.

I hope I can arrow a nice buck but we will be gone Sept 12-24 in Nunavut hunting trophy Caribou.

23-May-14
Mine FINALLY shows a 500 code for something, 590 deer is there this morning. No idea if it's my 2nd, 3rd, or 4th choice yet though.

This has been a boring year of draws for me....hopefully I'm just building tag karma for 2015.

23-May-14
Me too; 591 deer which is my 2nd choice. I was beginning to worry, glad that finally showed up.

24-May-14
mine still says points pending, but I got my non resident bear tag in the mail. If I had drawn a deer tag,would it have been mailed with the bear tag?

25-May-14
thanks

26-May-14

MathewsMan's MOBILE embedded Photo
MathewsMan's MOBILE embedded Photo

Now that I have an archery tag watching the bucks this summer in our yard takes on a new interest. They love our septic tank grass, as do our ducks and chickens. Some of the bucks this morning have big bases already.

26-May-14
Looks like another CO archery mule deer tag......hunting partner and I will be chasing them come late summer!

26-May-14
Buddy's hunt code was 591 and he only had one choice. The number doesn't mean anything. Only the 500 series numbers meant you drew.

27-May-14
I drew in the first draw but not the second. Actually kinda glad to see my points return as I had not planned on burning them this year but would have taken the tag I drew in the first draw.

Just a few more weeks before the results of the June draw or then I get see what tags my family/friends will have available for this year and then plan what unit I will be in this fall.

Good luck this season to all who will be hunting this fall.

27-May-14
Got my plains tag again in the re-draw.

MM, cool that you drew a tag for your "yard deer"! Sure wish I could draw for my yard moose.

29-May-14
Deer is finally updated. We drew 3/3 on Deer apps in 2014. Had 6 bucks at 40 yards going to the garage to come to work.

29-May-14
The Front Door is up, so no more guessing. Drew 3rd choice deer.

http://cpw.state.co.us/thingstodo/Pages/DrawResults_PreferencePoints.aspx

• Sitka Gear