TurkeyBowMaster 26-May-14
YZF-88 26-May-14
BULELK1 27-May-14
Shaft2Long 27-May-14
'Ike' (Phone) 27-May-14
BULELK1 28-May-14
TINES UP 28-May-14
24-May-14
Full Moon Productions out of Utah, where'd they go?

25-May-14
Hopefully they had everything confiscated and can no longer get a hunting license.

25-May-14
There not somebody that I would recommend watching. I don't think much of them when it comes to hunting.

25-May-14
I haven't really heard of them. A quick Facebook & Youtube search shows they "specialize" in 80-104 yard shots on mule deer.

25-May-14
Ike, they are still around, but their shots are getting so far away, they can't find a camera with enough zoom to see the animal

In all seriousness, their philosophy of bowhunting and the way they portray it, gives bowhunting a black eye and is damaging to its future. Shooting animals at 137 yards and then bragging about it has no place in bowhunting.

To me extra long shooting is a big turn off and shows bowhunting in a poor light. They maybe good shots, but at those distances you know how many animals get hit poorly and it's all done for ego and money.

Have a great bow hunt. BB

25-May-14
Anthony Dixon hunts for Elite hunting show right now... Extend your range or something like that. Not sure about the other guys.

They took a ton of heat for long shots so they kind of went low pro.

25-May-14
Ahhh, was wondering about that...Do they still do the shoot, something at the 'bird'?

25-May-14
BowCast@SnowBird is still a go---

Join them and then chastise them----from being humbled!! haha

Good luck, Robb

25-May-14
No, that's ok...Someone had mentioned it at the Full Draw Film Fest!

26-May-14
A real bowhunter is proud how close they make a shot that kills, not how far.

26-May-14
What I got a problem with is if you have a show about long shots then you are not trying to get close . I understand taking an occasional long shot out of necessity but to plan long shots is not very ethical and quiet frankly not fun and you are eliminating the most exciting part of the hunt. I got alot more respect for shows with names like getting close.

26-May-14
I did that BowCast Snowbird shoot last year. Great fun & I didn't lose a single arrow. Hoping to repeat that again assuming I will be shooting by then.

27-May-14
Those guys can sure shoot!!

Way out of my range but it is kinda cool to watch 'em...

Good luck, Robb

27-May-14
They've just been busy "painting up". Takes a long time to paint to their level but its necessary when your closing the distance to 150 yards.

27-May-14
To funny...

28-May-14
HaHa!

They do have some unique face camo patterns!! haha

Good luck, Robb

28-May-14
One of them owns A archery shop in Utah, Launch works for easton arrows, Anthony is doing his own thing

• Sitka Gear