Florida Mike 07-Jun-14
StickFlicker 07-Jun-14
Tilzbow 07-Jun-14
bowbearman 07-Jun-14
Heat 07-Jun-14
Stekewood 07-Jun-14
Zebrakiller 07-Jun-14
07-Jun-14
thinking of doing combo deer javi with them anyone hunted with them? thanks bill

07-Jun-14
thinking of doing combo deer javi with them anyone hunted with them? thanks bill

07-Jun-14
Who is 'them" ???

07-Jun-14
arizona guided hunts oneshot

07-Jun-14
Not me but "Big Chino" will treat you right. Mike

07-Jun-14
Never heard of them.

07-Jun-14
I hear a lot of good things about Wards.

07-Jun-14
I grizzly hunted with Rob hardy this spring he is the real deal and he also guided in arizona for everything!! I'd give him a call and consider him. He a great guy and outfitter. PM me if you want more info.

Aaron

07-Jun-14
Is this Pat Feldt's outfit? Pretty sure he's been guiding for quite a while and I've never heard anything bad about him. I have seen some of his hunts on Youtube. He seems to do OK on Javalina hunts, but not sure about deer hunts. Seen him on some sheep kills too. I'm sure you'd be fine but you really should find some references and do your due diligence.

With the baiting rule in place now I would suspect that deer hunt success is going to go way down for everyone that used that method. Something to consider when making your calls.

Good Luck!

07-Jun-14
My friend and I hunted black bears with Pat a while back. He is a great guy and runs a tight ship. We had a great hunt and I hope to return to hunt with him again if I'm able to draw a tag.

07-Jun-14
thanks everyone keep them coming!

• Sitka Gear